Monitoring and Management of ADIC Scalar 100 / i500/ i2000 Tapelibraries in SAN Networks
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Adic Scalar i2000, Scalar i500 & Scalar 100 tape libraries
- ADIC Scalar 100
- ADIC Scalar i500
- ADIC Scalar i2000
- TapeLibrary status
- Tape Drive status
- Sensor state
- Mover status
- TapeLibrary Summary
Prerequisites for monitoring ADIC Scalar Tape Library
- Ensure that the SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
- Details are available in ADIC Scalar User's Guide.
Steps to add ADIC Scalar 100 / i500/ i2000 in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of ADIC Scalar 100 / i500/ i2000 Tapelibrary
- Choose Device Type as 'Tape Library'
- Choose Vendor as 'ADIC'
- Choose Model as 100 (or) i500 (or) i2000
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default value is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping option is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.