We recommend customers to move to the latest version.
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before applying the service pack. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Kindly read through the release notes to know more about the new features in Service Pack.
- In the OpStor web client, click the "About" link on top right of the page.
- You should see the Build number mentioned on the top right of the page
Upgrading to JRE 1.6: (This is not needed for customers who download the full build of 6200 or 7000)
- Go to <OpStor_Home> directory.
- Ensure that the OpStor server is shut down.
- Take a backup of the existing "jre" folder. (This can be used again, if there is a problem in upgrading to JRE 1.6) and delete the "jre" folder.
- If you are using the Windows build, download the Windows JRE 1.6 and unzip it under <OpStor_Home> directory.
- If you are using the Linux build, download the Linux JRE 1.6 and unzip it under <OpStor_Home> directory.
Instructions to apply the Service Pack
- Shut down OpStor. (If OpStor is running as a service, stop the service from Control Panel > Services window)
- Take a backup of <opstor-home>/* folder.
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) in the <opstor-home>/bin folder. This opens the Update Manager tool.
- Click "Install" and then click "Browse" to select the Upgrade Pack file (the .ppm file that you'd downloaded).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service/Upgrade Pack.
- Once the upgrade is complete, you will be prompted to apply a new License file. Apply the License file and start OpStor Server.
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpStor to the latest version? Contact OpStor Support