Monitoring DELL EqualLogic iSCSI SAN Arrays
OpStor provides monitoring and management of DELL EqualLogic Storage systems.
- PS 5000 series
- PS 6000 series
- Raid Info
- Raid Controllers
- Disk Drives
- Storage Volumes
- Storage Pool
- Availability Reports
- Capacity Reports
- Performance Reports
Prerequisites for monitoring DELL EqualLogic Arrays
- Ensure SNMP agent is running
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add DELL EqualLogic RAID in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of the management host which is managing the EqualLogic arrays.
- Choose the Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose the Vendor as 'EqualLogic'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.