Monitoring Fibrenetix Storage Arrays using OpStor
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Fibrenetix Storage Arrays.
- Raid Controllers
- Disk Drives
- Components - Fan, Power Supply, UPS, Battery
- Raid Status
- Raid Controller Status
- Controller Temperature
- Disk Drive Temperature
- Power Supply
- UPS Status
- Battery Status
- Capacity Summary
Prerequisites for Monitoring Fibrenetix Raid
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination for the Raid.
Steps to add Fibrenetix Raid in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> 'Discovery Tab'
- Provide IP Address of Fibrenetix Storage Raid
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'Fibrenetix'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default is 15 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.