Monitoring Hitachi Thunder 9500V series storage systems
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Hitachi HDS Thunder and TagmaStore series storage systems
- HDS Thunder 9500V
- HDS Thunder 9570V
- HDS Thunder 9585V
- Raid Controllers
- Raid Controller Ports
- Raid Controller status
- Raid Controller Port status
- Availability Reports
- LUN Performance
- Interconnects details
Prerequisites for monitoring HDS Thunder / TagmaStore series
- Ensure SNMP agent is running
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
- Refer the SNMP Agent Support Function user guide of
Hitachi Freedom Series Thunder 9500 V Series for agent installation and configuration details
Steps to add HDS Thunder / TagmaStore in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of Hitachi Raid
- Choose the Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose the Vendor as 'Hitachi'
- Choose the Model as 'Thunder'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.