Monitoring IBM N series Storage Systems
OpStor provides monitoring and management of IBM Storage N series System
- Raid details
- Fibre channel ports
- Quota Information
- CPU utilization
- Cluster details
- Volume usage details
- Power Supply
- Capacity Summary
- Array performance reports
- Interconnect details
|Prerequisites for monitoring IBM N-Series RAID in OpStor
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
|Steps to add IBM N-Series RAID in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of IBM RAID
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'NetApp'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.