Monitoring and Management of Overland Neo series Tapelibraries in OpStor
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Overland Neo series Tapelibraries
- Overland Neo 2000
- Overland Neo 4000
- TapeLibrary status
- Tape Drive status
- Drive port status
- TapeLibrary Summary
- Availability Trends.
Prerequisites for monitoring Overland Neo series
- Ensure that the SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add Overland Neo Tapelibrary in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of Overland TapeLibrary
- Choose Device Type as 'Tape Library'
- Choose Vendor as 'Overland'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default value is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping option is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.