Monitoring and Management of SUN StorageTek StreamLine Tapelibraries in OpStor
OpStor provides monitoring and management of SUN StorageTek StreamLine Tapelibraries
- SL 8500
- SL 3000
- SL 500
- SL 48
- SL 28
- Library Controller
- Tape Drives
- Catridge details
- Power Supply
- Temperature Sensors
- TapeLibrary status
- Controller status
- Tape Drive status
- Cartridge status
- Power supply status
- Fan status
- Robotic hand status
- CAP status
- LSM status
- Elevator status
- TapeLibrary Summary
Prerequisites for monitoring SUN StorageTek StreamLine Tape Library
- Ensure that the SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add StorageTek StreamLine Tapelibrary in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of StreamLine TapeLibrary
- Choose Device Type as 'Tape Library'
- Choose Vendor as 'SUN'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default value is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping option is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.