Monitoring UniStar Teravault storage systems
OpStor provides monitoring and management of TeraVault storage systems
- TeraVault 16
- TeraVault 12
- Raid Controllers
- Raid Controller Ports
- Disk Drives
- Raid Partitions
- Logical Volumes
- Logical Drives
- Raid Controller Status
- Raid Controller Port status
- Logical Volume status
- Disk Drive status
- Fan, Power supply status
- Capacity Summary
- Array statistics
Prerequisites for monitoring Unistar Teravault RAID
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add Unistar Teravault RAID in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of TeraVault RAID
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'Infortrend'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.