Monitoring and Management of Qualstar Tapelibraries in OpStor
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Qualstar TLS, QLS, RLS Tapelibraries
- Qualstar TLS-1210
- Qualstar TLS-1220
- Qualstar QLS-SDX-220
- Qualstar QLS-4G-236
- Qualstar RLS-4221
- Qualstar RLS-4445
- Tape Drive
- Fibre Channel details
- Library SCSI details
- Cartidge details
- TapeLibrary status
- Tape Drive status
- TapeLibrary Status Report
Prerequisites for monitoring Qualstar TapeLibrary
- Ensure that the SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
- Refer Q-Link Qualstar's Remote Library Management software
User manual section SNMP in Chapter Q-Link Remote Library Manager
Steps to add Qualstar Tapelibrary in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of Qualstar TapeLibrary
- Choose the DeviceType as 'TapeLibrary'
- Choose the Vendor as 'Qualstar'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default value is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping option is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try readding the device.