Upgrading OpUtils from Command Line
This article will guide your through the steps to upgrade OpUtils using the command line options. This is useful in cases where you do not have xWindows in Linux operating systems or when installing from remote computer.
Follow the steps below to upgrade OpUtils from command line:
- Stop the OpUtils Service
- Open a command prompt and change directory to <Install_Dir>/ME/OpUtils/bin
- Execute the command: sh UpdateManager.sh -c
- This will list you the following options:
Press i to Install
u to Uninstall
v to View installed ServicePack versions
e to Exit
Choose i to install
- Specify the absolute path to the ppm file and press Enter. For example, /home/oputils/ManageEngine_OpUtils_58020.ppm
- You can start OpUtils once the installation is complete.