Download Service Pack/Hotfix
We recommend users to move to the latest version, OS Deployer build #1.1.2222.1 (Learn what's new)
The SHA256 checksum hash value is FB66732FA32FF0C7DB92D65231C2A484E73568166CB62C1AE3BE9ECDD955A03B
For steps to install the service packs, click here.
- If your build number isUpgrade to Build NumberSHA256 Checksum hash value
- 1.0.1 to 1.0.85Download and upgrade to 1.1.2204.13EA1D901BA7BCDAA160129AE9821572C76DA5CB62726531C71DA5761D020D5B0
- 1.1.2204.1 to 1.1.2221.1Download and upgrade to 1.1.2222.1FB66732FA32FF0C7DB92D65231C2A484E73568166CB62C1AE3BE9ECDD955A03B
- To prevent your antivirus from scanning, add the following to your Antivirus' exclusion list:
- OS Deployer installation directory
- OS DeployerDirectory folder in which OS Deployer database is running.
- If the OS Deployer Service is being monitored by a 3rd party tool or a script that will restart the service, ensure that you disable it until you complete the upgrade process.
Instructions to Apply Service Packs & Hot Fixes
- Stop OS Deployer.
Open services.msc --> Find ManageEngine OS Deployer Server --> Stop the service.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <OSDeployer_server>/bin directory.
If you have installed OS Deployer Server on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, or Windows 2012, you should login as a default administrator before running the Update Manager tool.
- Click "Browse" and select the.ppm file that you have downloaded and install the file.
This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated. Wait until the service pack / hotfix is fully installed.
- Close and exit the Update Manager tool.
- Start OS Deployer.
How do I find out my build number?
- Log in to the OS Deployer web client and navigate to the top right corner where Build version will be listed.
- Also, you can find the build version in Support tab -> General Details -> Product Information -> Build Version.
This is the build number of the currently installed OS Deployer.
If you still have troubles in updating OS Deployer to the latest build write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org