Advanced Self-Update Layout Options
The 'Advanced' settings for Self-Update provides additional options for an administrator. Under Advanced settings, administrators can configure 'Photo Updation' options and 'Force users to self-update' their information.
To configure Advanced settings of Self-Update:
Navigate to Configuration → Self-Service → Directory Self Servie → Self-Update Layout
Click  Advanced settings of the layout that you want to edit
Select 'Force users to update mandatory fields when they log in to the end-user portal' to ensure users update the required information when they log in to ADSelfService Plus.
Select 'Disable write privilege for users in the Profile tab' to restrict user profile as read only.
Advanced Settings for the left side :
- Select Show 'Report To' to show the manager of the user
- Select Show 'Direct Report' to show the direct reports of the user
- Select Enable users to update their photos by editing> for :
- Photo Attribute - You can choose whether to store the photo in 'thumbnailPhoto' or 'jpegPhoto' attribute
- Size - Set size of the profile image
- Dimension - Set dimension value of profile image
- Extension - Allowed images for the profile