Welcome To ADSelfService Plus!
ADSelfService Plus is an identity security solution with multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, and self-service password management capabilities.
Highlights of this solution
- Adaptive MFA for enterprise endpoints
- Enterprise single sign-on
- Self-service password management and security
- Remote work enablement
- Workforce self-service
Visit the ADSelfService Plus home page to learn more.
Advantages of ADSelfService Plus
- Secured endpoints and user identities: Enterprise endpoints such as workstations, servers, VPNs, RDP, and user identities are protected against credential-based attacks with adaptive MFA. Use contextual information such as the user's IP address, time of access, geolocation, and device details to automatically balance security requirements with user experience.
- Streamlined access to enterprise applications: With SSO in place, users can provide their login credentials only once and access all their applications without providing their credentials for authentication again. ADSelfService Plus also supports password synchronization, which syncs a user account's AD password and any changes to it across all the integrated applications to let the user access all of them with the same password.
- Reduced help desk workload: Since end users can reset their passwords, unlock their accounts, update their Active Directory attributes, and subscribe to AD groups themselves, it reduces the workload on help desks. Help desk admin can instead focus on the more critical tasks.
- Enhanced employee productivity: End users don't have to wait for the help desk to reset their passwords or unlock their accounts. They'll have quick access to the resources they need whether they're working from within or outside the enterprise network. Remote users are notified well in advance about soon-to-expire passwords, so they have plenty of time to change them before they expire.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts