Licensed Users Report:
This report lists the users who have been allotted with ADSelfService Plus licenses. The scenarios in which license consumption takes place are:
- User login: When users successfully verify their identity and log in to the product for the first time.
- Creating technicians: When administrators create technicians for help desk roles.
- Password reset: When users perform multi-factor authentication for password reset using methods that do not require enrollment for the first time, such as email, SMS, and AD-based security questions and answers.
- Account unlock: When users perform multi-factor authentication for account unlock using methods that do not require enrollment for the first time, such as email, SMS, and AD-based security questions and answers.
- Machine login: When users perform multi-factor authentication for machine login using methods that do not require enrollment for the first time, such as email, SMS, and AD-based security questions and answers.
- CSV or external DB enrollment: When users are auto-enrolled using CSV files or from external databases. One license will be consumed for each imported user.
- Automatic password reset and account unlock: One license will be consumed for every user under the OU or group where the automatic password reset or account unlock policy is applied.
The information provided by this report is helpful for the effective management of users' licenses. To learn more about ADSelfService Plus licensing, click here. The report displays the users’ OU and enrollment status.
Report filtering and generation:
- Specify the domain using the Select Domain option.
- Specify OUs (if necessary) using the Add OUs option.
- Filter out the Enrolled Users, Not-Enrolled Users, and Technicians using the Filter drop-down.
Not-Enrolled users are those who have licenses assigned but have not enrolled with ADSelfService Plus yet.
Technicians are users provided with the rights to configure the various settings of ADSelfService Plus.
- Click Generate to generate the report.
Click any of the columns to view the report's entries in ascending or descending order.
- Click the search icon [ ] to search for specific data in the columns displayed.
- Search for a particular user using SAM Account Name, Display Name, and OU Name.
- Search will take place with the criteria contains. For example, if the User Name field is searched with the keyword jack, all usernames that contain jack will be displayed.
Export and More:
- The Export As option in the right corner of the page helps export the report in various formats like CSV, CSVDE, HTML, PDF, and XLS.
- The More option in the right corner of the page lists the Printable View, Send Mail, and Export Settings options.
- The Printable View option can be used to preview the report.
- The Send Mail option can be used to email the report to the desired email addresses.
- The Export Settings option allows users to customize the description and logo that will be used in the exported report. Also, admins can opt to keep the logo on every page of the exported report.
This report provides a Delete option that lets you remove users from the report, thereby also removing the ADSelfService Plus licenses assigned to them. This offers an effective way to manage the licenses available by freeing up licenses from users who no longer use the product.
Note:Deleting users from the Licensed Users Report will completely remove the corresponding user's enrollment data from ADSelfService Plus.
Note:The License Info drop-down provides administrators with information on various statistics regarding license consumption, like the total number of licenses purchased, consumed, and available. It also displays the number of licensees who have or have not enrolled with the product.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts