Asset Lease is now termed as Asset Loan. Asset Loan is enhanced with augmented functionality which helps technicians to lend assets and manage them in a systematic way.
- This feature provides the below-listed functionalities.
- To mark assets which can be loaned.
- To loan and return assets in bulk.
- Seperate list view for loan expired assets.
- Notifications can be triggered when assets are loaned, assets are returned from loans, extending loans and expired loans.
- Assets can be added under New Loan/Return Loan sections by scanning asset's barcode or by searching the asset.
Asset loan has four sections:
- Loan registry
- Loaned assets
- Loanable assets
- Loan expired assets
Workflow of the Asset Loan feature is shown below.