Configuring VMWare Scan credentials:
VMWare scan credentials are used for scanning VMWare hosts.
To configure Telnet/SSH credentials,
- Login to ServiceDesk Plus using your credentials.
- Select Admin tab --> Discovery block --> Credentials Library.
- Click on Add New Credential link (available at the top-right corner).
- New Credential Pop-Up Opens up.
- Select the Credential Type as VMWare.
- Enter Name and Description.
- Enter a Username and Password.
- Enter the HTTPS Port Number - It is set at 443 by default.
- Set the Timeout (Indicates the time after which connection would be terminated) - It is set at 60 secs by default.