Importing SSL Certificate from SDP UI
- Download the certificate files from the CA to the location of your keystore (sdp.keystore).
- Go to Admin >> General Settings >> Import SSL Settings.
- On the screen displayed, browse to the certificate files and select the primary or domain certificate file. Note that you can select only files that have the .cer, .crt, .p7b, .pfx, .keystore, or .jks extension.
- For .pfx, .keystore, or.jks files, provide the keystore password and click the Import button for the SSL certificate to be installed.
- For .cer or .crt files, provide the keystore file and the password and select the upload method for the intermediate/root certificate. Then, click the Import button for the SSL certificate to be installed.
- For the .p7b file, just provide the keystore file and the password and click the Import button for the SSL certificate to be installed.
- Restart the application for the changes to take effect.
Note: If you have the Private Key as a .key file, you do not have to enter any password.
The following screenshot describes the process for a .cer/.crt file where the intermediate/root certificates are uploaded manually.
Note: You can upload a maximum of four Intermediate/Root Certificates.