SDP MSP integration with Zoho Invoice and Zoho Books FAQs
- Billing needs to be enabled to send the worklog details ?
- Will you send only the closed requests worklogs to ZB ?
No, all worklogs will be sent to ZB.
- Will you consider operational hrs , non-operational cost or we just send the total cost if the holidays are unchecked ?
We will push only the timespent details and not the cost portion to ZB.
- Will you send the Non-Billable worklog ?
No restrictions now. All worklogs will be pushed to ZB.
- Will you send the worklog additional cost ?
Yes, a new entry will be added in the ZB Invoices for Worklog additional cost. A new entry will be added in the invoice for every worklog additional cost / request. Ex ; If you have 10 requests with 10 worklogs and 10 additional cost, then 10 new entries will be added in an Invoice.
- Will you consider Account and Requester and Worklog additional fields?
No, it will not be synced.
- What happens if requester is already available in MSP and while sync is initiated ?
It will update if any new details for that requester is present. It will follow the below flow and update the details, no data loss will happen. It will then compare requester's (Contact) email ID in ZB - MSP and do add / update operation.
- What happens if requesters don't have site name ?
In ZB, there is no site concept. Hence an Account and Site (with same as Account Name) will be created in MSP during sync and the requesters will be created under that account / site and department as General.
- How many calls will be sent from MSP to ZB / ZInvoice?
Two calls per sync to get Account and Requesters (Contacts) Details and a call to send all Worklog Details for an Account. An API call will provide 200 rows. PS : Worklogs calls will be sent only for the Accounts which has Worklogs created. If there are no worklogs created for specific accounts, then the calls will not be sent for it to ZB / Invoice.
- How to disable the integration ?
Click on the Enabled button again in the integration page for the same. You need to disable the integration for every modules (Account , Requesters, Worklog) separately.
- On what basis the invoices will be created ?
Using the Worklog details (per account basis) an Invoice will be created.
- What happens if ZOHO CRM and Books / Invoice integrations are enabled ? What happens if both has same Account Names and push the same to MSP SDP ?
If CRM sync is at 10:00 A.M and Books Schedule is at 11:00 A.M, now the 11:00 A.M data will overwrite the existing details.
- How to sync with a new ZOHO Account again ?
Existing data can't be removed from the MSP SDP database. However you can start this integration from a new ZOHO account by just deleting a folder in your installation and replace it with a new one.
For ZOHO Books : Delete the folder "ZohoBooks" present under <ServiceDeskPlus_MSP_Home>\plugin -> ZohoBooks
For ZOHO Invoice : Delete the folder "ZohoInvoice" present under <ServiceDeskPlus_MSP_Home>\plugin -> ZohoInvoice. Shut down and Start the ServiceDesk Plus MSP Service without fail once.
- What time the sync will happen if i enable the Integration at 06:00 A.M and schedule period is 1 day ?
Next day 6:00 A.M