Mark Technician Online/Offline
An Administrator or a Technician can mark his/her availability by marking themselves Online/Offline. This helps the Admin and other Technicians to assign a Task/Request to an available Technician. This also helps to configure Back-up Technicians depending on their availabilty. A Technician when Online will be indicated by a green dot, when offline by a grey dot and logged-out by a transparent dot. A Technician who is on leave will be denoted by an asterix on the top right corner of his/her name.
After logging-in to the application, click on the 'User Profile' section. Slide to mark yourself 'Online' or 'Offline'.
The Technician Online/Offline indication can be viewed in the Task assigning areas under Request module and in the Home page.
Folling are a few places are where the indication can be seen:
Logged-in Technicians tab available in the Scheduler page. You can either list Show All or view only the Online Technicians.
- Technician Availability Chart / Backup Tech chart available in the Scheduler page.
While choosing a Owner for a new task from the Scheduler page. You can either list Show All or view only the Online Technicians.
- While choosing a Owner for a new task from the Tasks tab within a Request.
- While selecting a Owner for a Task in the Tasks listed under a Request.
- While assigning a Technician for a Task from the Task details page.
- While choosing a Technician to assign a Task from the Assign option available within the Request.
- While choosing a Technician to assign a Request from the Request List View.
- While selecting Requests in bulk and choosing a Technician from Select Technician.
In the Technicians section available under the Admin.