Duplicating Service Requests
This feature allows the users to create a new service request by duplicating an existing, similar type of service request. Once the request is duplicated, a new service request page will be shown with the request details copied from the existing one. The users can also edit the request details.
To duplicate a Service Request,
- Go to the Requests module.
- Select the request you want to duplicate.
- Click on the Actions menu and select Duplicate Request.
- New service request form will be shown with the request details copied from the existing request.
- You can edit the request details. Select the tasks you want to duplicate.
- Click on Add Request.
- Notes and Conversations will not be duplicated.
- Linked or Merged requests will not be duplicated as well.