With ServiceDesk Plus, transform the way your ticketing system works to enhance your ticket resolution experience.
Essential IT asset tracking features available in ServiceDesk Plus
Record IT and non-IT assets, scan and discover new assets and update the inventory automatically, and monitor the entire life cycle of each asset, from procurement to retirement.
Automatically discover IT assets using multiple discovery techniques, including Windows domain scans, agent scans, network scans, and barcodes. Stay on top of any changes through periodic, automated asset scans
Organize and manage software in different categories, such as managed software, shareware, freeware, and prohibited applications, and track them efficiently. Get notified of prohibited software.
Stay updated on software licenses and their expiration with timely notifications. Ensure that there are no license violations so you’re always audit-ready. Keep tabs on software usage, get rid of unused licenses, and ensure software compliance at all times.
Track the dependencies of all your critical services and assets by creating visual relationship maps specific to a particular asset or service.
Maintain an inventory of all configuration items (CIs), and build their relationships and dependencies easily on a drag-and-drop canvas, for better decision-making in handling incidents or changes.
Awards & Recognitions
Best practices to establish hassle-free, effective ITAM
- Maintain an inventory of all IT and non-IT assets, including workstations, hardware, software, and virtual agents.
- Enable assets to be discovered through different modes, such as agents, Windows/network scans, and barcodes.
- Organize your inventory with fine-tuned classifications between IT and non-IT assets, asset types, and product types.
- Monitor assets during their complete life cycle, i.e, from procurement to disposal.
- Determine and record the relationships and dependencies between assets and business services to understand the impact IT changes may have on assets.
- Keep tabs on software licenses, their purchase details, expiration, and software usage to manage IT finances better.
- Ensure that your ITAM integrates with ITSM processes.