These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, make sure to visit https://pitstop.manageengine.com/portal/community/servicedesk-plus-cloud/filter/idea
Updated on Aug 23, 2019
Work In Progress
- Change Conversations: Any communication around the change request will be added as conversations
- Change UAT: A new stage called user acceptance testing (UAT) in the change life cycle allows users to test functionality by using relevant data.
- Release Stage: After stakeholder confirmation, add tasks, probable downtimes, and other information to the Change Release stage.
- Stage-Based Tasks: Change requests created from templates will contain the stage-specific tasks configured in the templates.
- Modify Change Template for the following fields:
- Apply for all field values
- Apply only for empty field values
- Don't overwrite and Delete the tasks & its dependencies from the existing template.
- Copy Change: Create a new change by copying an already existing change request and modify the required fields in the new change.
- Change History Revamp: Filter and sort change history by status, priority, mode, impact, and level.
- Fine-grained access permissions to Change.
- Notify Org Roles.
- Workflow driven Stage for the Change.
- Support for In-line edit for Technician in the Request List View
- Option to automatically close a request when approval is denied
- Advanced Filter: Display reports using the Date filter.
- Enhanced Settings:
- Customize the display of reports by using the Group Date Format
- Modify fonts and titles on each page of the report.
- Option to display the report in the graph view in all pages.
- Reports on Request Notifications - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by All Notifications
- Requests by Unreplied Count
- Requests by Last Conversation
- Reports on Request Notes - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by Private Notes
- Requests by Public Notes
- Requests by Latest Notes
- Requests by All Notes
- Reports on Solutions - [New Report Folder]
- Solutions by Topic
- Solutions by Status
- Report on Rejected Solutions
- Solutions by Maximum Views
- Solutions by Solution Type
- Reports by All Requests - [Existing Folder]
- Reports on Changes Initiated Requests
- Reports on Changes Caused By Requests
- Requests by Associated Problems
- Requests by Associated Projects
- Focuses on the smooth flow of changes from deployment to production.
- Stage and Status: Contains 9 stages, with support for custom stages. Each stage can be configured with several statuses with the option to notify specific roles on status change.
- Stages available:
- User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Training and Support
- Workflow: Using a visual builder, configure the complete life cycle with stages, conditions, notifications, and approvals.
- Roles: Configure ITIL roles such as Release Engineer, Release Manager, Development Head, QA Head, UAT Owner, Release Requester, besides the CAB.
- Approvals: Configure multi-level and multi-stage approvals.
- Templates: Create multiple templates with specific roles and workflow.
- Calendar: Provide a bird's eye view of the ongoing and planned activities around the release.
- Trash View
- Add Closure Rule, Closure Code, Downtime, and Risk
- Create Custom views
- Custom Release ID and module prefix.
- Copy Projects
- Copy Project Templates
- Create Project Templates from Projects
- Milestone Bulk Close
- Milestone Bulk Assign and Pickup
- Task Bulk Assign and Pickup
- Milestone Template
- Project Status
- Project Types
- An all new user interface
- Custom Key ID
- Contract Type: Categorize contracts by Maintenance, Support, Warranty, and so on
- Configure multiple contract expiry notifications
- Send contract expiry notifications to external email IDs on
- Configure contract relationships (Parent-Child Association)
- Add contract Owner
- Configure "Yet to be Active" status
- Filter by All Contracts view
- Show notification emails on contract expiry
- Contract Custom Reports with fields such as Contract ID, Contract Owner, and Contract Type.
- Contract Expiry Notification Template
- Problem Templates
- Problem API
- Problem Templates & Template APIs
- Problem Closure Rules
- Support Group for Problem
- Problem ID Customization
- Share Requests and Tasks across help desk instances.
- Customize labels based on help desk instances.
- Support for multiple domains/sub-domains specific to help desk instances.
- Request Dashboard Enhancaments
- Average response and resolution time by Technician/Group/Requests
- Average response and resolution time By SLA
- Dashboards Enhancements
- Service Template Enhancements: Configure a separate list view resources questions with Add/Edit/Delete options.
- Request Closure Wizard: Guide users to complete their tasks, fill out the work log, and add mandatory information in specific fields.
- Tabular Form Input: Fetch request data from a table
- Associate multiple changes to a project
- Custom Filters for
- Linking Projects
- Integrations with OPManager, Site 24x7, and ApplicationManager:
- Track alarms generated in OpManager/Applications Manager/Site 24x7 as tickets in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Automate mapping relationships for all configuration items (CIs) in your IT infrastructure and predict the impact of CIs on your business, in case of any modifications.
- Asset Replenishment:
- Notify technicians when inventory (in store) count drops below a preset limit.
- Site-based replenishments for all assets such as IT, Non IT, and components.
- Configure threshold across product types, products, and for total asset count.
- Scan assets and perform other operations remotely by using Remote Access Plus.
- Asset History enhancements:
- Track edited field values.
- Consumable assets
- Support for consumable assets like cartridges, papers, etc.
- Configure SLA for problems and mark SLA violation
- Escalate on violation of SLA
- Field and Form Rules
- Link similar problems.
- Problem Closure Code.
- Tag/mark the problem with specific keywords (problem type,cause).