These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand, make sure to visit https://pitstop.manageengine.com/portal/community/ondemand-service-desk-plus/filter/ideas
Updated on June 11th 2018
Work In Progress
- Ability to associate multiple Assets to a Request
- Request collaboration: If a Technician modifies a request, the modifications are visible to all Technicians accessing that particular request.
- Send Reminder notification to approver if approval action is not taken for more than configured days
- Worklog time spent calculation based on operational hours
- Comments to be added for each status change in Request.
- Closure Code for Request.
- Option to mark the first response time while adding a worklog under request.
- In Request list view a new filter 'My Pending Requests or Tasks' has been added
- Broadcast message: If an admin wants to shut down the server,he can broadcast the message to all the logged-in-technicians that "Server will be shutdown for 10 minutes."
- Type for WorkLogs.
- Business Rules execution based on Operational hours.
- Change Request Template for requests through Business rule actions.
- Service Catalog Add-On
- Technician Availability - will be showing the online/offline status of the technicians in relevant places within request module.
- Technicians have an option to resend conversation details.
- Merge option for Service Request.
- Additional actions added in form rules for Set, Unset, Show, Hide template tasks
- Adding comments while linking requests
- Reminder notifications to approver if approval action is not taken for more than configured days.
- Requester can add comments over solution article.
- Requester can mark Like / Unlike over a solution article.
- Option to link Solutions.
- To include 'Expiry' date for solution.
- Periodic review of Solution
- Software suite license
- API for Assets
- Multiple E-mail for users.
- Option to exclude satisfaction survey to be sent for certain set of users.
- Technician online/offline marking
- Share a Request with Technicians and Requesters from the Request Details page
- Feature to mark dependencies among requests from request details page.
- Service Cost : Option to add cost to service template and their resources.
- Full-fledged REST API for all modules.
- Project overview map
- Custom Filters for "Project list view"
- Revamped change history: Option to filter and sort history details of a change using various fields such as status, priority, mode, impact, and level.
- Change Freeze Window : It is a period of time where no configuration, down time planning to be done over an CI, asset or services during holidays, business critical days, financial crisis period etc., This reduces the risks to a critical production environment.
- Scheduled Custom Functions
- Custom Menus / Buttons