These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, make sure to visit https://pitstop.manageengine.com/portal/community/servicedesk-plus-cloud/filter/idea
Updated on Jan 23, 2020
Work In Progress
- Kanban View: Organize requests in a card-based view for a visual summary of the requests.
- Option to automatically close a request when approval is denied
- Service Cost: Add cost to service template and resources.
- Add images under Resource Questions.
- Configure first response SLA escalation for Service Requests.
- Allow end-users to modify requests by using the Editor field.
- Add sections to Request templates.
- Request History Revamp: Filter and sort request history by status, priority, mode, impact, and level
- Option to allow task technician to access requests and technicians in a task group to access requests.
- Sandbox: Admin configurations
- Integeration with ManageEngine ADMP
- Advanced Filter: Display reports using the Date filter.
- Enhanced Settings:
- Customize the display of reports by using the Group Date Format
- Modify fonts and titles on each page of the report.
- Option to display the report in the graph view in all pages.
- Reports on Request Notifications - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by All Notifications
- Requests by Unreplied Count
- Requests by Last Conversation
- Reports on Request Notes - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by Private Notes
- Requests by Public Notes
- Requests by Latest Notes
- Requests by All Notes
- Reports on Solutions - [New Report Folder]
- Solutions by Topic
- Solutions by Status
- Report on Rejected Solutions
- Solutions by Maximum Views
- Solutions by Solution Type
- Reports by All Requests - [Existing Folder]
- Reports on Changes Initiated Requests
- Reports on Changes Caused By Requests
- Requests by Associated Problems
- Requests by Associated Projects
- Problem Templates
- Problem API
- Problem Templates & Template APIs
- Problem Closure Rules
- Support Group for Problem
- Problem ID Customization
- Problem Life Cycle
- Additional fields support for Microsoft Projects Import
- Department and Requested By fields in Project
- New Default Project Role: Project Overseer
- Import Projects from csv, xls, and xlsx, besides Microsoft Projects(.mpp)
- All View Project users will be listed in the Owner field under new projects.
- Site-based Purchase Order - Option for the technician to view only their site related Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Order UI Enhancement
- Purchase Order Configurations - Option to customize the PO form fields where admin can mandate, show/hide, and reorder fields.
- Purchase Order Enhancements
- Purchase Order for non-asset purchases like training and services - Purchase order is extended to track various services of the organization, such as the annual maintenance and preventive maintenance service for IT assets, infrastructure service purchased/availed from third-party vendors.
- Purchase Order Item level note/description - Purchase order item level description will be available.
- Copy Purchase Order - Option to copy/replicate purchase order where the new PO holds details copied from the existing one.
- Purchase Order Conversations - Separate tab for Conversations under each purchase order, which holds system-generated notifications and emails sent to Owner and Vendor.
- Trash Purchase Order - All deleted purchase orders are stored for a period of 24 hours from the time of deletion. After that, the purchase orders were permanently deleted from the application
- Purchase Orders Import/Export - Export purchase orders in the HTML, XLS, PDF, and CSV format.
- Dashboard Reports
- Custom Filters
- Site-based Contract
- Contracts Import/Export
- Renewal requests when contracts expire
- Dashboard Reports
- Custom Filters
- Share Requests and Tasks across help desk instances.
- Customize labels based on help desk instances.
- Support for multiple domains/sub-domains specific to help desk instances.
- Request Dashboard Enhancements
- Average response and resolution time by Technician/Group/Requests
- Average response and resolution time By SLA
- Dashboards Enhancements
- Tabular Form Input: Fetch request data from a table
- Service Template Enhancements: Configure a separate list view resources questions with Add/Edit/Delete options.
- Request Closure Wizard: Guide users to complete their tasks, fill out the work log, and add mandatory information in specific fields.
- Customizable Project Templates with template specific additional fields
- Customizable Milestone Templates in Project Templates
- Custom Filters for
- Linking Projects
- Associate multiple changes to a project
- Scan assets and perform other operations remotely by using Remote Access Plus.
- Asset History enhancements
- Track edited field values.
- Asset Scoping: Scope assets based on asset type and location to for selective exposure to technicians.
- IT Store Movement: Manage and track asset movement between stores.
- RFID Integration: Implement automatic tracking of asset location and movement.
- Checkin/Checkout: Tracking entry and exit of IT assets by using barcode, and QR code.
- Scan Azure and AWS infrastructure assets.
- Asset Booking:Enable end users to book and loan company-owned equipment from a centralized location.
- CI status propagation: Estimate impact or severity of an outage through CI status propagation based on (affected) CI interdependence.
- Integration between change and incident module to identify down times and display relationship maps under change impact analysis section.
- Configure SLA for problems and mark SLA violation
- Escalate on violation of SLA
- Field and Form Rules
- Link similar problems.
- Problem Closure Code.
- Tag/mark the problem with specific keywords (problem type,cause).