These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand, make sure to visit https://pitstop.manageengine.com/portal/community/ondemand-service-desk-plus/filter/ideas
Updated on November 23, 2018
Work In Progress
- Request Life Cycle
- Configure a clear sequence of status/es for the request to traverse during the resolution process.
- Provide guidance to the assigned technician and ensure process adherence.
- Establish a directional flow and minimize human errors.
- Convert Service Requests to Incidents.
- Form Rule Enhancements
- Show and hide Resources.
- Display Approval Status, Reason, Logged In User, and Requester Details in Conditions.
- Date/Time Fields under On Field Change options.
- Mark request list view filters as Favourites.
- Add resolution attachments.
- Edit Permission for Requesters
- Requesters can now edit their requests to add or modify any information before the request is approved, resolved, or closed.
- Select Request Approver
- Allow requesters to search and select the service request approver to be added under the first stage approval.
- Duplicate service requests
- Preventive maintenance tasks for service requests
- Modify service request templates.
- Responses to change requests will be appended as change conversations.
- Test any new system with relevant data to guarantee seamless functionality by using a new stage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in change life cycle.
- Stage Based Task
- Populate a new change request with all stage-specific tasks configured in the template.
- Option to modify change templates globally based on various options.
- Copy Change
- Copy details of an existing change request to a new change.
- Change History Revamp
- Filter and sort change history details by status, priority, mode, impact, and level.
- Define custom CI types.
- Relationship map now includes Configuration Item (CI) relationships for better incident, problem, change, availability and release management.
- Drop Down for Date filter for advance filtering.
- Group Date Format customization in Report Settings.
- Font Size and Title on Every Page added under Advanced Settings in Report Settings.
- Graph view option on every page of a Report.
- Reports on Request Notifications - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by All Notifications
- Requests by Unreplied Count
- Requests by Last Conversation
- Reports on Request Notes - [New Report Folder]
- Requests by Private Notes
- Requests by Public Notes
- Requests by Latest Notes
- Requests by All Notes
- Reports on Solutions - [New Report Folder]
- Solutions by Topic
- Solutions by Status
- Report on Rejected Solutions
- Solutions by Maximum Views
- Solutions by Solution Type
- Reports by All Requests - [Existing Folder]
- Reports on Changes Initiated Requests
- Reports on Changes Caused By Requests
- Requests by Associated Problems
- Requests by Associated Projects
- Zoho Mail Integration.
- Configure SMS and Push notifications for all notification rules under request module.
- Mark requesters as VIP users.
- Create custom filters in "Project List View".
- Table and Template view in Project List View.
- Rich Text Area in milestone description.
- Export Project timesheet as PDF.
- Resource Management
- General Tasks
- Project & Milestone Tasks
- Request, Problem and Change Tasks
- Categorize contracts into Maintenance, Support, and Warranty by using the Contract Type option.
- Configure notifications for multiple contract expiry.
- Notify mail IDs (external) on contract expiry.
- Establish contract relationship (Parent-Child Association).
- Assign contract owner.
- New contract status "Yet to be Active".
- "All Contracts" view in contract list view.
- Raise requests on behalf of other users by using OnBehalfOf user field in requests.
- Option to auto-suggest announcements and solutions to requesters via acknowledgment mail during incident request creation.
- Add service cost to service templates and their resources.
- Add images for resource question options.
- Configure first response SLA escalations for service requests.
- Allow users to edit the service request temporarily by using the "Editor" field.
- Configure request dependencies.
- Apply form rules in request details page and other spot edits.
- Sections in templates.
- Notify requesters on note additions.
- Cancel Requests
- Enable requesters to delete or cancel their requests.
- Complete/close rejected requests.
- Restrict request approvals
- Based on self-approval creation and request approver permission.
- Request History Revamp
- Filter and sort request history details by status, priority, mode, impact, and level.
- Option to scan Hyper-V machines.
- Get a new view for VM hosts and VMs in the left side panel under assets tab.
- Self-Service Portal Customization
- Allow requesters to customize the Requester portal in Organization/Company and other helpdesk instances.
- Forward technician replies sent via email to requesters.
- Configure SLAs based on site, support groups, and service categories.
- Configure Business Rules based on service categories.
- Reorder service catalogs.
- Refer configurations of an existing site while creating a new site.
- Include Org Role based users for custom notifications in
- Business Rules
- Notifications & Approvals in change workflow
- Change custom action notifications
- Change Stage & Status notifications
- Bulk close milestones.
- Bulk assign and pickup milestones.
- Bulk assign [Projects module alone] and pickup tasks.
- Indexing [Order / Re-Order in list view]
- Milestone Template
- Project Status
- Project Types
- Copy project templates from existing project templates and projects
- Additional fields support for Microsoft Projects Import
- Projects Comments Enhancements
- Projects, Milestones, & Tasks to have @mentions and notifications.
- Department & Requested By fields in Project
- Add attachments in Project Templates.
- Option to configure new project role, 'Project Overseer' under Project Roles section.
- Project Admins (Configured in Technician Page) will be listed in New Project's Owner field.
- Import projects in CSV, XLS & XLSX formats apart from Microsoft Projects(.MPP) format.
- Option to trash projects
- Purchase API
- Site based purchase order
- Purchase order UI enhancements
- Purchase order configurations
- Purchase order enhancements
- Create purchase orders for non-asset purchases like training and services.
- Item level note/description in purchase order.
- Duplicate purchase orders.
- Purchase order conversations.
- Recover deleted purchase orders from trash
- Contract API
- Contracts UI Enhancement
- Site based Contract
- Contract Enhancements
- Contract Custom Key ID
- Show notification emails on contract expiry.
- Create custom contract reports with fields like Contract Id(Custom key), Contract Owner, and Contract Type.
- Option to import/export contracts.
- Contract expiry notification templates.
- Recover deleted contracts from trash.
- Support Owner for Solution Topic
- Access privileges based on Solution Topic
- Solutions Review & Expiry
- Additional field for Solutions
- Support to embed Videos in Solutions
- Integrate with Zoho Survey and create reports on the integration.
Integrations and Other Enhancements
- Slack Integration
- User Announcement panel
- Integrating Zoho Reports for Change Module
- Configure multiple email addresses for users.
- Exclude certain set of users while sending satisfaction survey.
- Check online/offline status of technicians.
- Share a request with technicians and requesters.
- Associate multiple SLAs with Service Templates.
- Import mobile devices from ManageEngine MDM cloud.
- Asset state enhancements
- Configure user assignment for custom asset states.
- Allow users to modify the Product Type of assets.
- Bulk assign Users option for all types of Assets.
- Option to add comments when changing an asset state.
- Provision for asset's site and user's site to be different.
- Full-fledged REST API for all modules.
- Get a bird's-eye view of the various project activities by using the project overview map.
- Link change requests that are similar.
- Change Freeze Window
- Temporarily stop any configuration changes to be applied on a CI, asset, or services during holidays, critical business days, and financial crisis to reduce any risks to a critical production environment.
- Change collision detection
- Get notified on any potential overlapping conflicts while scheduling changes during the same period.
- Risk Assessment
- Assess any potential risks before implementing a change.
- Scheduled Custom Functions
- Custom Menus / Buttons