These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus On-Demand, make sure to visit https://forums.manageengine.com/ondemand-service-desk-plus/filter/ideas
Updated on 27th February 2018
Work In Progress
- Ability to associate multiple Assets to a Request
- Request collaboration: If a Technician modifies a request, the modifications are visible to all Technicians accessing that particular request.
- Send Reminder notification to approver if approval action is not taken for more than configured days
- Worklog time spent calculation based on operational hours
- Comments to be added for each status change in Request.
- Closure Code for Request.
- Option to mark the first response time while adding a worklog under request.
- In Request list view a new filter 'My Pending Requests or Tasks' has been added
- Broadcast message: If an admin wants to shut down the server,he can broadcast the message to all the logged-in-technicians that "Server will be shutdown for 10 minutes."
- Type for WorkLogs.
- Business Rules execution based on Operational hours.
- Change Request Template for requests through Business rule actions.
- Service Catalog Add-On
- Technician Availability - will be showing the online/offline status of the technicians in relevant places within request module.
- Technicians have an option to resend conversation details.
- Merge option for Service Request.
- Additional actions added in form rules for Set, Unset, Show, Hide template tasks
- Organization Roles
- Additional Fields enhancements - new field types support & field constraints.
- Multiple select in Pick List for additional/custom fields
- Zoho Mail Integration
- Requester can add comments over solution article.
- Requester can mark Like / Unlike over a solution article.
- Option to link Solutions.
- To include 'Expiry' date for solution.
- Periodic review of Solution
- Multiple E-mail for users.
- Option to exclude satisfaction survey to be sent for certain set of users.
- Technician online/offline marking
- Scan : Support for scanning Cisco IP phones.
- Business services map with Configuration Item (CI) relationships for better incident, problem, change, availability and release management.
- Ability to define new CI types along with the default CI types
- Full-fledged REST API for all modules.
- Copy Change
- Linking of Change Requests
- Conversation for Change
- Scheduled Custom Functions
- Custom Menus / Buttons