How to get started?
- Remotely connect to your AWS instance.
- Start the Remote Access Plus Server by using the Remote Access Plus shortcut from the desktop.
- After starting, you can access the Remote Access Plus web console using the public DNS address: http://<public DNS address/public IP>:8020
- Your "Public DNS Address" changes when the instance is stopped or terminated.
- Remote Access Plus works based on Client-server model, it is recommended to use an elastic IP address to ensure seamless agent-server communication. Refer here for more info on elastic IP address
How can Remote Access Plus help me resolve issues?
- Advanced remote desktop sharing to troubleshoot Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Multi-monitor support, user confirmation, ability to record remote sessions and more.
- Voice, video and text chat support for seamless communication with end-users.
- Wake on LAN and remote shutdown options to manage and cut-down production costs.
- Over 10 handy diagnostic tools including remote command prompt, registry, file manager, event viewer and more.
- Audit-ready and real time reports.
Have you any queries or concerns, reach us @email@example.com