This document will explain the steps involved in deploying a third-party application in Microsoft Intune.
Steps to deploy third party applications in Microsoft Intune
Below are the detailed steps to deploying third-party applications in Microsoft Intune. For detailed steps on how to configure Intune Application Management on the Patch Connect Plus console, refer the following document.
- Select the required third-party application that you wish to create in Intune, customize the deployment with pre/post scripts if required, and click 'Create Application' option.
- Now, you can see that the selected third-party application is created in the Apps section under Client Apps.
- Once you click on the application, you'll be shown with an overview.
- Click on Properties tab from the left pane and select the Edit option present near Assignments.
- Now, you'll be taken to the following page to edit the application. Here, click 'Add group' option available under 'Available for enrolled devices'.
- Here, add the PCP group that was created earlier.
- Once the above mentioned changes are made, select Review + save and click Save.
- With the above settings saved, you can see the created third-party application listed under the Apps section in the Company Portal.
- Select the third-party application and click Install.
- You have now successfully deployed the third-party application using Microsoft Intune.