Create SharePoint Group
Follow the below steps to create a SharePoint group for one or more site collections.
- Click on the Management tab. Navigate to Create SharePoint Group under Group Management.
- Select the required Farm/Tenant from the drop-down menu. Click to select sites. After making the selection click Next.
- Provide a suitable name and description for the SharePoint group in the fields against Task Name and Task Description respectively. Similarly, provide a suitable group name and group description for the SharePoint group in the fields against Group Name and Group Description.
- Under Group Owner, select the name of the user who should be assigned as the owner of the SharePoint group.
- Select who can view the membership of the group as either Group Members or Everyone.
- Select who can edit the membership for the group as either Group Members or Group Owner.
- Select Yes or No to allow requests to join/leave this group.
- Select Yes or No to allow auto-accept request.
- Enter a valid email ID to receive membership requests from users.
- Click Apply to create group. It will direct to a Result Summary page which gives the summary of the operation performed.
Add Users to Groups
Follow the below steps to add one or more users to any number of SharePoint groups.
Remove Users from Groups
Follow the below steps to remove one or more users from any number of SharePoint groups.
Copy User between groups
Follow the below steps to copy users from one SharePoint group to many other SharePoint groups.
Delete SharePoint Groups
Follow the below steps to delete one or more SharePoint groups.