About ADManager Plus
Installing & configuring ADManager Plus
- Installing and configuring ADManager Plus and describing its purpose.
- Minimum hardware requirements.
- Free ports for ADManager Plus to use.
- Supported browsers.
- Starting as Windows Service.
Template and CSV-based advanced AD user provisioning techniques
- Create AD user accounts in bulk using the data in a CSV file.
- Create users in specific OUs, with the desired group membership via CSV-import.
- Populate users' custom attributes by fetching values specified in a CSV file.
- Provision AD, Exchange & O365 accounts from a single window.
- Standardize the naming formats used for users across the organization.
- Make organization-specific attributes mandatory, without extending the AD schema.
- Detect & handle forest-wide duplicates, while provisioning user accounts.
Streamline management of AD users, Office 365 licenses, & Exchange mailboxes
- Enforce uniform naming formats, update users' primary & secondary SMTP addresses while merging domains.
- Auto-update users' group membership whenever their departments are changed.
- Move users' home folders while decommissioning file servers.
- Identify and free up the licenses of inactive O365 users for efficient license management.
- Migrate Exchange mailboxes in bulk, after upgrading the Exchange server.
- Archive Exchange mailboxes of disabled Active Directory user accounts.
OU/role-based AD delegation and help desk business workflow for AD operations
- Enforce attribute-level restrictions for error-free account creation/modification, as per organizational policies.
- Create a user management console for HR executives/branch heads to create & manage their team's accounts.
- Restrict the administrators of a location (OU) from modifying accounts of other locations (OUs).
- Ticket-based execution of AD tasks with multi-level workflow.
- Approval-based group subscription for enhanced security.
- Auto-assign tickets to the right technicians & track their progress via email.
PowerShell-free AD reporting; efficient AD accounts, group membership, and NTFS permissions management
- Identify the logon permissions granted to inappropriate users on DCs/file servers.
- Force organization-wide user password reset; for example, immediately after a brute force attack or updates to password policy.
- Report on, and manage your organization’s custom AD attributes.
- Find and remove inappropriate/excessive permissions vested on users.
- Find help desk groups that are linked to admin groups iteratively.
- Identify and restrict users who have inappropriate access to business-critical data.
Automate critical AD tasks, configure iOS/Android apps, and gain troubleshooting experience
- Auto-provision user accounts as per the new joiners' details given by HR executives.
- Trace, quarantine, and clean up stale accounts from Active Directory.
- Provide temporary access for users to business data, by modifying their group membership.
- Perform important AD tasks ‘on-the-move’ using ADManager Plus mobile apps.
- Troubleshoot Exchange mailbox/Lync account creation issues in ADManager Plus.
- Ensure accuracy in multi DC (domain controller) reports of ADManager Plus.
Exhaustive search for permissions & objects
- ACEs search.
- Search users, groups, and computers.
- Backup and restoration.
- Upgrade process.
- Support process.
Signup for the Classroom Training, or Register for a training at your location now!