The primary objective of this course is to enable you to securely store, access and administer shared administrative passwords.
At the end of the training, you should be able to:
- Set up Password Manager Pro
- Maintain a central repository of passwords
- Define and enforce standard IT practices and policies
- Define roles and access scope for users
- Control unauthorized access to shared passwords
- Set up disaster recovery
Who Should Attend
IT Managers, IT administrators and Network Administrators who are looking to
- Eliminate password fatigue and security lapses by deploying a secure, centralized vault for password storage and access
- Improve IT productivity many times by automating frequent password changes required in critical systems
- Provide preventive & detective security controls through approval workflows & real-time alerts on password access
- Control access to sensitive IT resources and enforce standard password policies
- Meet security audits and regulatory compliance such as SOX, HIPAA and PCI
Signup for the Classroom Training, or Register for a training at your location now!