Support Center Plus Training
About Support Center Plus
SupportCenter Plus Training helps IT Managers, Administrators, and staff to get a head start in understanding and implementing an effective Customer Help Desk Solution.
The duration of the course is two days, with a seven-hour session each day and can be extended subject to consultation and implementation needs if any.
Introduction to SupportCenter Plus
- Overview of the Customer Support Software industry and market
- SupportCenter Plus Overview
- Benefits of SupportCenter Plus
- Different Users in the Segment
Customer Interaction Management
- Creating request through available Channels of communication
(Email, Phone, Web and Forums)
- Managing Requests through Business Rules
- Support Staff Notes
- Private and Public conversations
- Threading of conversations
- Notification rules
- Defining Contracts for Accounts
- Defining Support Plans
- Hour based, Incident based & Fixed
- Defining the SLAs & associating them with the Support Plan
- Associating Support Plans with Contracts
- Defining Multiple Contracts based on Products
- Defining Topics
- Defining and configuring solutions under different topics
- Defining Account specific topics and views
- How solutions can be tagged and making the
Customer Experience Management
- Defining and configuring Surveys
- Creating Surveys
- Analyzing Survey results
The 4 Different Pictures
- How SupportCenter Plus will be in the eyes of Customer, Support Staff, Account Manager and the Administrator.
Time Entry & Billing
- Making time entries.
- Calculating time spent based on contracts and support plans
- How it will help in customer billing.
Deploying SupportCenter Plus
- Defining and creating different Users of the organization
- Defining Roles, Groups and Categories
- Defining Priorities, Statuses, Levels and Business Rules
- Creating, Importing Accounts and Contacts
- Customizing request template
- Customizing Self Service Portal, Knowledge Base
- Integrating with Microsoft Outlook
Account & Contact Management
- How to store, track and manage contact information effectively?
- Defining account hierarchies and assigning contacts for each
- Tracking account associations with respect to product
- Creating and defining account specific solutions
- Creating and Assigning Topic Template
- Configuring Self-Service Portal by Administrator
- How customer can login, make and track his requests.
- Role of a Primary Account?
- Importance and benefits of deploying Customer Portal.
- Making standard reports to analyze the customer data based on requests, accounts etc.
- Creating custom reports, matrix reports and query reports.
- Scheduling reports to different users
- Exporting reports in different formats.
- Importance and benefits of reports in the Support Process
SupportCenter Plus Training helps the IT Administrators, Customer Service Managers, Customer Support Representatives and end users to get a head start in understanding and implementing an effective Customer Help Desk Solution.
The duration of the course is two days, with a seven-hour session each day. The duration can be extended subject to consultation and implementation needs if any.
- Install and Configure SupportCenter Plus
- Setup and configure Request Management
- Enable Self Service Portal and Knowledge base
- Manage Contracts, Support Plans and SLAs with your clients
- Administer Surveys and Create Reports
- Manage the customer experience.
Who Should Attend
- Administrators, who will take configure and manage SupportCenter in their organization
- Support Representatives, who will be interacting with the customers
Signup for the Classroom Training, or Register for a training at your location now!