Convert EventLog Analyzer standard edition to an admin server
Note: You need to back up the data of the standard edition to prevent data loss.
Converting the standard edition of EventLog Analyzer into an admin server will result in the deletion of data present in the standard edition. You can follow the steps given below to convert the standard edition of EventLog Analyzer into an admin server:
- Shut down EventLog Analyzer.
- Open the command prompt with administrative privilege and execute the ConvertToAdminServer.bat/sh file located in <EventLog Analyzer Home>/troubleshooting.
- A warning message about the deletion of data of your existing installation will be displayed.
- Press y and click on the Enter key to continue.
- If you want to configure a proxy server, enter y for the next query and enter the proxy server details.
- You will see a success message if EventLog Analyzer has been converted from the standalone edition into an admin server of the distributed edition.