What is in this guide?
This document allows you to make the best use of EventLog Analyzer.
Explore the solution's capability to:
- Collect log data from sources across the network infrastructure including servers, applications, network devices, and more.
- Analyze log data to extract meaningful information in the form of reports, dashboards, and alerts.
- Monitor user behavior, identify network anomalies, system downtime, and policy violations.
- Detect internal and external security threats.
- Generate predefined reports to meet the requirements of regulatory compliance mandates such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX, GLBA, SOX, ISO 27001, and more.
Are you new to EventLog Analyzer?
A quick glance of the topics discussed below should be good enough to let you be able to deploy, configure, and generate reports using EventLog Analyzer.