Reports for Huawei Devices
EventLog Analyzer supports Huawei firewall devices and provides out-of-the-box reports for the following categories of events:
- Huawei Events: These reports provide valuable information on all events including important events such as logons, failed logons, policies added/deleted, users added/deleted etc., on Huawei devices.
- Successful and Failed Logons: These reports provide information on source and user-based reports, and trend reports.
- Firewall Allowed and Denied Traffic: The reports in this category provide insights on traffic based on the source, destination, protocol and port, and traffic trends.
- Firewall Accounts Management: This category provides reports on users and groups added, deleted or modified.
- Firewall Policy Management: This category of reports provide valuable information on policies added, deleted, modified, enabled or disabled.
- Firewall IDS/IPS events: This category of reports provide useful insights on attacks based on the source and destination IP address. They also provide reports on attack trends.
- Firewall Security Events: These reports provide information on application, email and web filters. They also provide reports on antivirus and DLP.
- Successful and Failed VPN Logon Reports: This category of reports provide insights into VPN logons and logouts based on source, users and trend reports.
- System Events: This category provides reports on power status, command executed, CPU status, clock update, interface status, temperature status and fan status.
- Device Severity Reports: The reports in this category provide insights into emergency, alerts, critical, error, warning, notice, information and debug events.
Managing Huawei reports dashboard
- Go to the Reports section and click on the Devices option in the drop down menu. Select Huawei from the displayed list of vendors.
- Click Select Device and choose the Huawei devices for which you need reports. Click Add.
- You can set filter criteria for events based on device, source, message and severity. Use logical operators as required.
- Select the Period for which you want the data to be displayed and click Apply.
- The graphs can be viewed in different formats.
- The All Events panel lists all the available out-of-the-box reports for Huawei. Select the report you want to view.
- To export the report being viewed, click Export as and choose the format. Once done, you can download the report.
- Click Schedule to have this report exported and emailed periodically.
- Click More for further customization options.
- Set as Default, to set this report as the default for Huawei reports.
- Add to Favorites, to mark this report as favorite.
- Pin to dashboard, to pin this report to the main dashboard in the Home page.