HP Switches Reports
EventLog Analyzer supports HP Switches and provides out-of-box reports for the following categories of events:
- HP Events: Provides information on all events on HP devices.
- Successful and Failed Logons: Provides information on all successful and failed logons based on source and users, including trend reports.
- Interface Events: Provides information on all interface and trunk status events.
- Configuration Reports: Provides information on both successful and failed commands and insights on ACL error and VLAN status.
- System Events: Provides information on configuration changes, clock update, system update and reboot, power. and license status.
- Device Severity Reports: Provides information on all emergency, alerts, critical, error, warning, and notice events.
HP Switches reports dashboard
- Go to the Reports section. Select HP from the displayed list of vendors.
- Click Select Device and choose the HP devices for which you need the reports. Click Add.
- You can set filter criteria for events based on Source, Severity and Device and Message. Use logical operators as required.
- Select the Period for which you want the data to be displayed and click Apply.
- The graphs can be viewed in different formats.
- The left panel lists all the available out-of-box reports for HP. Select the report you want to view.
- To quickly export the report, click Export as and choose the format. Once done, you can download the report.
- Click Schedule to have this report exported and emailed periodically.
- Click More for further customization options.
- Set as Default, to set this report as the default for HP reports.
- Add to Favorites, to mark this report as favorite.
- Pin to dashboard, to pin this report to the main dashboard in the Home page.