Adding reports to the Favorites section
If you have reports that you frequently refer to, these can either be added to the "Favorites" section or they can be pinned as a widget in the dashboard for quick access.
Adding a report to the Favorites Section
From the list of available reports, you can select up to 20 reports to be added to the Favorites section.
To add reports to Favorites,
- Navigate to the required report.
- On the right top corner of the tab, click on More and select Add to Favorites.
- The selected report will be added to the Favorites section.
- This can now be accessed quickly by clicking on ''Favorites'' in the top right corner.
Removing a report from the Favorites section,
- Navigate to the report which you want to remove from Favorites.
- On the right top corner of the tab, click More and select Remove from Favorites.
Note: While upgrading to the latest build of EventLog Analyzer, favorite reports in Builds 11212 and below will not be retained.
Adding a widget to the EventLog Analyzer Dashboard
Any report of your choice can be pinned to the EventLog Analyzer dashboard for a quick reference.
To pin a report,
- Navigate to the report you want to pin to the dashboard.
- In the top-right corner of the report, click More and select Pin to Dashboard.
- This report will now get added as a widget in the dashboard.