EventLog Analyzer lets you schedule report generation, export, and redistribution over email. This page elaborates on the procedure to create and manage report schedules.
Creating a New Report Schedule
- Click on the Schedule Report link on top right corner of the Reports page. Alternatively, you can click on the +Create New Schedule button on the top right corner of the Scheduled Reports page. This will open the Create New Schedule page.
- In the Create New Schedule window,
Once you've entered the necessary details for the schedule, click Save to complete creating the report schedule.
- Enter the name of the schedule, devices for which the schedule is for, and the reports which are to be included in the schedule.
- Schedule Frequency: Specify the frequency at which reports need to be exported. The frequency can be 'Only Once', 'Hourly', 'Daily', 'Weekly', or 'Monthly'.
- Export Time Range: Select the time range for which the report needs to be created and later exported.
- Report Format: Choose the file format in which the report needs to be exported i.e. PDF or CSV.
- Email Address: Configure the email address to which the reports need to be sent.
- Email Subject: Enter the subject of the mail that contains the exported reports.
Manage Report Schedules
You can view, edit, delete, or disable report schedules. The procedure is as below.
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- In the left pane, click Scheduled Reports present at the bottom. You can now see a list of report schedules.
- To edit a report schedule, click the edit icon corresponding to the report schedule and make the necessary changes.
- To delete a report schedule, click the corresponding delete icon. Click Yes in the pop-up box that appears.
- To disable a report schedule, click on the corresponding tick in the Actions column.