Phishing, malware attacks, and internal data thefts can happen at anytime. So, it's important that you, as an IT administrator, stay updated about all the activities in your organization. In Microsoft 365, the list of available user activity reports is not extensive, and you may have to use PowerShell scripts if you want specific information about user activities.
M365 Manager Plus, an intuitive Microsoft 365 reporting, management, auditing, alerting, and monitoring tool, helps you keep an eye on all recent user activities. This solution also offers suitable filters to scrutinize your search and helps save admin time that is wasted in manually tracking every user activity.
Steps to check recent activity using M365 Manager Plus
- Go to Reports under Management & Reporting.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory → User Reports → User Logon Reports.
- Choose the Last User Activity by Date report.
- Enter the Microsoft 365 Tenant.
- Select a suitable Period for report generation.
It's that simple. M365 Manager Plus is a one-stop solution to monitor recent activities in all your Microsoft 365 services like OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, and Skype for Business. You can choose the columns in the generated report, and export the report in PDF, CSV, HTML, or XLS format. You can also schedule the report to get automated updates at configured intervals.
Highlights of M365 Manager Plus
- Over 700 intuitive geolocation-enabled reports.
- Scheduled reports and alert profiles for real-time updates.
- Virtual tenant support for simple and granular delegation of Microsoft 365 administration.
- Customizable templates to manage bulk users, groups, and contacts.
- Keyword and pattern based-mailbox content search.
- 24x7 monitoring of all Microsoft 365 services and endpoints.
- Custom help desk roles to delegate rights and permissions to technicians.
Learn more tips and tricks that can help simplify your complex Microsoft 365 tasks.