How can I configure thresholds for VMware Datastore monitors?
To configure thresholds for multiple VMware Datastore monitors:
- Go to Settings → Configuration → Quick Configuration Wizard → Threshold Settings.
- Under Performance Monitors, select VMware Datastore from the drop-down.
- Click Next, and select preferred Datastore monitors.
- Configure thresholds and select available Datastores as per requirement.
Alternatively, to configure the thresholds for a particular datastore:
- Click on Virtualization → VMware from the top bar, and click on 'Datastores' from the filters on the left.
- Click on the Datastore name that you want to configure monitors for.
- Click on the 'Monitors' tab. Choose from available Datastore monitors and click on the Edit icon under actions.
- Configure threshold values as required and click 'Save'.
Configuring notification profiles for Datastore monitors:
- Once you've configured the thresholds for the datastore monitors, go to Settings → Notification → Add profile.
- Choose the mode of notification, and provide all related details for that mode.
- In the Choose the criteria page, select Threshold rule is violated.
- Under the 'Filter Devices' field, select VMware-Datastores, and select the datastores for which you need to get notified when the thresholds are violated.
- Finally, provide the Delayed trigger/Recurring trigger details if needed, and save the profile to start getting notifications about your VMware datastores.