Audit Who did What and When
With the inclusion of role-based administration, it is more likely that different users will have different access levels in Endpoint Central application. It is very important for the administrator to review the changes done by all the users periodically and ensure that everything is smooth.
The logs will be maintained for the specified number of days. This can be configured from the top right corner of the web console by editing the action log settings. The maximum number of days is 750.
The Action Log Viewer logs every action performed by all the users along with date and time. The administrator can review the changes done by all the users and ensure correctness. The view can also be filtered user-wise and module-wise for easier analysis. Here's how:
- The first step is to choose the Date Range. This date range is customizable.
- The next step is to choose the necessary modules. Modules can be filtered based on your needs. If you want to view the logs for all the modules, enable the checkbox for All.
- The last step is to choose the users. All the Endpoint Central users will be listed in drop down. If you want to view the event logs for all users, select All from the drop down.
- Navigating to Admin -> Audit - >Alerts will display the list of alerts generated by Endpoint Central.
- It depends on the alerts you have configured throughout the product at different places.
- The date range and module type can be chosen.
- Additionally, you can filter the alerts based on the alert type and alert level.