Integrated IT Management Solution
Application & Servers availability and performance Management
Managing several business-critical applications and servers can be a cumbersome task, if the right tool is not in place which provides real-time visibility in to these critical infrastructures., In today's highly demanding business conditions, the need of the hour is to have a satisfied end-user be it an internal user or the client.
In general, there are certain battles that you may confront in your efforts to ensure consistent availability of critical applications and servers. They include; managing multiple servers and applications with limited resources, monitoring diversified environments, gaining service level insights into the infrastructure, monitoring servers in virtualized environments and effective resource utilization.
Integrated Servers & Applications Management in IT360: Unified and Easy-to-Deploy
IT360 with its integrated IT management console provides a cost-effective way to manage applications and servers from a single console. IT360 uses an agentless approach for monitoring that extends a considerable support to monitoring of server load, disk utilization, processes, memory utilization, Disk I/O stats, server CPU utilization, etc. It enables an IT administrator to identify whether a problem reported is caused by the underlying operating system, or an application, or a service. Its distinguished monitoring capabilities include support for platforms such as Linux, Windows, Solaris, AIX and HP UX.
With respect to monitoring of various IT360 applications (e.g. microsoft.net, Glass Fish, jboss, etc.) including web applications, be it a CRM application, banking/finance application, or any business critical application, it delivers an in-depth monitoring solution. It also ensures the health and availability of your application servers through Microsoft .NET Monitoring, Oracle Application Server Monitoring, JBoss Monitoring, Tomcat Monitoring, WebLogic Monitoring, WebSphere Monitoring and SAP Performance Management. Most importantly, it guarantees higher uptime, by detecting and diagnosing problems of application servers and their services in a fast manner.
Dashboard View of IT360 Servers & Applications
The Infrastructure Snapshot - Servers and the Infrastructure Snapshot - Applications widgets under the IT360 Dashboard helps you monitor the various servers and applications across your organization. The dashboard's built-in charts, gauges, and tables let you track any dataset in near-real time, so you can easily stay on top of the usage, health, and compliance of all your servers and applications.
Key Benefits of Dashboard
- Actionable information out of the box. The dashboard comes with a wide range of valuable, built-in reports, like top 5 applications used, top 5 users, applications never used, application usage for a specific user, system utilization and many more.
- User-Friendly access to key information. The graphical dashboard lets customers view any server/application dataset in near-real time.
- Easy to build and configure. The dashboard's widget-based tools let customers easily create new dashboards in minutes.
- Easy to customize. The dashboard can easily be customized to meet the needs of different departments and other groups. Any data set can be presented on the dashboard, in chart, gauge, and table formats.
- Flexible & Interactive. Users can easily filter data and create ad hoc, custom views. Filters allow users to quickly drill down from high-level to more specific data.
The below diagram show the Infrastructure Snapshot - Servers and the Infrastructure Snapshot - Applications widgets, under My Dashboard of IT360.
Monitoring is an activity that checks the performance of your monitors, by collecting and analyzing the data, at regular intervals. These monitoring capabilities are performed by different Monitor Types.
IT360 is used to monitor different types of Servers, Applications and Services, running in your system/ network.
When you click any of the Monitor Type links in the above two widgets under My Dashboard, the List View of all available monitors under that type are displayed as shown as in the below figure. Here you can also view the Availability and Performance details.
Click on any of the individual server/application to view its detailed performance metrics. The servers and applications are monitored, based on the parameters or the attributes, as shown in the figure below. These attributes provide information about the functioning of these monitors.
- IT360 acts as a unified, scalable and easy to deploy multi-platform servers and applications monitoring solution.
- Comes with fully integrated server performance reporting feature.
- Offers a complete and customizable Dashboard for monitoring the Health of different servers and applications.
- Allows you to proactively find and troubleshoot server and applicationproblems.
- Provides extensive support for complete SLA monitoring and SLA reporting.
- It enables high performance business process management, by detecting and diagnosing the problems of Application servers and their services, faster.