Storage Module - Overview
This section gives an overall idea about Storage module, with respect to the following editions of IT360 - Professional Edition, Enterprise Edition (Central & Probes) and MSP Edition (Central & Probes).
The below topics are discussed here:
What is Storage Module?
Supported Vendor List
1. What is Storage Module?
The Storage module is a multi-vendor storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS) monitoring tool for storage devices like Storage Arrays, Fabric Switches, Tape Libraries, Host servers and Host Bus Adapters cards, from leading vendors like EMC, HP, IBM, Promise, Fibrenetix, Cisco, Brocade, DELL, ADIC, SUN, QLogic, Emulex, JNI and more.
- The Storage module of IT360 is an affordable way for monitoring multi-device, multi-vendor storage networks, through an user-friendly Web-interface.
- Features such as, Hassle-free installation, intelligent discovery algorithms, visual representation, fault detection & escalation features coupled with smart business reports, make it an unavoidable choice for SME administrators.
- It provides increased visibility with unified view of your storage environment, thereby reducing the downtime with timely detection of problems.
- It saves administrative time with effective reporting and escalations and provides lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with no extra software purchases.
3. Storage Module-Supported Vendor List:
4. Important Topics Covered Under Storage Module
|Note: For information on how to start/stop/shut down the Opstor server, refer here.
- Failover support is not available for Storage module.
- User-based rebranding is not supported.
Copyright © 2013, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.