ManageEngine IT360 : Release Notes
Release 9.1.3 (Build Number 9130)
- Additional performance improvements with data exchange process between Central Server and Probes
- Synchronize the incremental data alone when using "Fetch Now" option
- Data synchronization issues with high availability enabled Probes
Release 9.1.2 (Build Number 9120)
- Performance improvements during data exchange between Central Server and Probes
- Support for monitoring windows service with status as 'Stopping'
- Support for following additional exchange services as a part of Exchange monitoring
- MS Exchange Address Book
- MS Exchange Forms Based Authentication Service
- MS Exchange Mailbox Replication
- MS Exchange Protected Service Host
- MS Exchange RPC Client Access
- MS Exchange Throttling
- MS Exchange Transport Log Search
- Technicians who were not associated to any sites were not able to view Problem tickets assigned to them
- Problem with At a Glance Report for Interfaces
- Error page shows up while logging into ServiceDesk module due to role mismatch between the underlying modules
Features & Enhancements
- Enabled support for monitoring subsystem jobs of AS400/iseries servers
- Enhanced alarm filtering to include the categories of Network devices
- Introduced an option to choose the default login domain to be displayed in the login page
- Introduced configuration of SMS notification in Alarm Escalation page
- The administrator is notified through email when the communication between central server and probe is re-established
- The users are notified through mail when their passwords are reset by the admin
- The customer/site names are sorted alphabetically for better readability
- Browser compatibility issue with Personalize window is fixed
- Problem with data collection for a script monitor running in a remote host is fixed
- Problem with monitoring a file without an extension is fixed
- Problem with parsing Ping response for non-english machines is fixed
- The missing attribute graphs for SNMP/Network device is fixed
- Validation of the refresh time interval in the Personalize page; will not accept values less than one
- Problem with downloading 'At A Glance Report' for network devices is fixed
- Filtered the associated monitors based on the device selected Configure alarms page
- Problem with listing network devices in Device Summary widget in central server is fixed
- Excluded the unmanaged device from the plasma view
- Excluded the interfaces from the reports page
Release 9.1.0 (Build Number 9100)
Features & Enhancements
- Enabled support for User Import through CSV
- Support for Storage monitoring added
- Support for adding Exchange servers with multiple roles
- Problem with copy and paste function with SNMP/Network Device monitors is addressed
- Problem with assigning users to Business Services is fixed
- Problem with deletion of events and alerts of child monitors of ESX/ESXi monitors is addressed
Release 9.0.7 (Build Number 9070)
Features & Enhancements
Servers & Applications
- Cscript handling, with respect to WMI data collection has been enhanced to include Microsoft Logo always
- Alarm retention handling has been improved
- Enhancements are done to clear the possible Diagnostic messages, automatically
- Introduced an option to discard multiple diagnostic messages
Servers & Applications
- Support for repetitive notifications for each alarming condition
- Enhanced the Central-Probe communication framework to avoid opening up of incoming ports at the Probe end
- Alarms and notifications, generated for the VMs under maintenance mode, have been addressed
- Issues with Central-Probe data synchronization, after the Standby Probe has taken over the role as Primary in a High Availability-enabled setup
- Addressed the alarm count mismatch between the Dashboard Summary widgets and the Alarms page. Links to clear alarms have been disabled in the Dashboard widgets
- Issues with monitoring remote File/Directory have been addressed
- Log a Ticket action profiles have been removed from the Network module of Probes
- Problem with monitoring EC2 instances, available in US-West region, have been addressed
- Problem with syncronizing Netflow interfaces within the modules, if the interface name has any special characters in it
- Oracle table space attribute details, showing incorrect values for used, allocated bytes have been corrected
- Changes have been rolled in, to maintain integrity in the Performance tabs
- Problem of newly added Servers, not displaying disk information, has been addressed
- Problem with sending email notifications, using an authenticated email server setup has been fixed
- Following scenarios causing data mismatch issues across the pages have been addressed:
- Stray entries after removing the network devices
- Orphaned alarms and events
- Database table schema column size mismatch between the internal modules
- Alarm retention policy defined in the Central server
- Issues with listing out devices in Dashboard performance metric widgets have been addressed
- Issues with filtering handling in the Scheduled Reports, to generate customer-specific reports, have been addressed
Release 9.0.6 (Build Number 9060)
Features & Enhancements
Servers & Applications
- Support for monitoring Virtual Infrastructure through vCenter server.
- Support for monitoring Oracle JRockit JVM in Java Runtime Monitor.
- Support for monitoring IBM JVM in Java Runtime Monitor.
- Support for monitoring the validity and expiry dates of SSL Certificates.
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the performance and availability of VMware vFabric RabbitMQ messaging systems.
- Enhanced End User Monitoring (EUM). i.e. the 'Real Browser Monitor (RBM)' has been rechristened as 'EUM' with enhancements that help it go beyond real browser monitoring. This now includes DNS Monitor, LDAP Server, Mail Server, Ping Monitor and RBM Monitor.
- Enhanced AS400 monitoring to support specific job, subsystem monitoring.
- Support for SNMP V3 to monitor servers and send and receive Traps.
- Enhanced File Monitoring to support content matching for remote windows files/ rolling logs.
- Support for Internet Explorer 9 in Real Browser Monitoring (i.e. EUM Monitoring).
- Rest API Enhancements to list polled data for monitor, search monitor, list Business Services.
- Support for monitoring SSLv3 enabled websites in URL monitoring.
- Ability to play sound for critical alarms.
- Enahanced Performance Metric Widget to show graphs for additional metrics with scaling option.
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of VMware vFabric tc servers and the Spring Applications deployed on the server.
- Support for Gmail in Mail Server Configuration.
- Ability to add new Event Logs other than the available default ones.
- Support for embedding different world map views.
Release 9.0.5 (Build Number 9050)
Release 9.0.5 (Build Number 9050)
- Search option included in the online help document
- Support for Partner Management and customer specific rebranding [white labeling]
- Support for iPad interface for Professional Edition
- Support for self monitoring [Diagnostics]
- Support for Maps
- In Active Directory configuration - Support for OU based user import
- User Passwords can now be reset by Admin Users including those users that were created via email
Network Alarms and Notifications
- Network Alarms Reports page - option to filter alarms based on its properties
- Escalate network alarms via SMS
- Display the Alarms generated for child attributes such as Process, Disk, etc.
- EMail based SMS profile - configuring subject for email based SMS profile is now supported
- Network Notification Profiles - Interface properties / custom fields for interfaces supported / added
- Network Notification Profile - Alarm ID can be included as a part of the subject and / or as a part of the message
- Notification Criteria for Printers and UPSes now supports variables for Paper Jam, Low Toner, Low Battery, etc.
- Email notification of a connection loss between the network module and the database
- If the syslog port is occupied, a message is shown to this effect in the Syslog Rules page
Network Monitoring and Configuration
- Network Rediscovery - Distinguish newly discovered devices count from those that were already discovered
- When polling devices using ICMP ping for availability, option to choose the round-trip-time metric that you want to show as the Response Time [Minimum or Maximum or Average Response Time]
- In Network Dashboard, a new widget is added that shows the total bytes transfered
- Port / Interface monitoring enhancements for better performance
- UPS interfaces can be monitored and displayed
- Addition of non-pingable devices is supported now
- Interface Parameter [if alias] update made possible by interface rediscovery option
- Interface Level option to change the Traffic Counter [32 bit / 64 bit]
- In Device Snapshot page - a multiple select check box is provided while associating monitors
- Varbind processing - Meaningful and actionable SNMP Traps through an enhanced Varbind processing
- Threshold Configuration supports the "Not Equals" as a match condition
- Reason for a Credential Failure is now displayed
- In Device Templates - List of monitors, a multiple select check box is provided against each group of monitors
- A Device Template can be saved under a different name also using the "Copy As" option
- Interface Templates - specify Match Criteria for threshold values
- A new Report for Total Bytes transfered
- Interfaces Reports / Utilisation Reports enhanced to show the links capacity. InSpeed and OutSpeed values are shown in new columns
- Schedule downtime for network devices for consecutive days [in Monthly Day-wise option]
- Downtime Scheduler has an option to schedule downtimes on a monthly basis
- Option to define downtime for server Process and Services
- iPhone interface support for helpdesk module
- Customer Summary Page supports sorting based on Customer Names
- Support for special characters in password while configuring database during Installation
- Web Console access enhanced for better access
- Reply to address handling to use the account specific email address when a requester responds to emails from technicians
- Sorting of months in chronological order in helpdesk matrix reports
- User management changes to avoid user duplication
- Problems with event log monitoring fixed
- Problem with taking backup of the helpdesk data
- Database error popup when launching web console due to idle database connections
- Central Probe data synchronisation affected due to probes responding to requests from Central server slowly
- Usability issues with business service creation wizard
- Changes for the configuration in the network database maintenance to take effect
Release 9.0.4 (Build Number 9040)
Release 9.0.4 (Build Number 9040)
- GUI Support for adding ActiveDirectory domain, of users' choice
- Support for Business Hour based alerting
- Option to disable Proxy configuration
- Improved performance of Network devices synchronization, Event management and Propagation to Central server
- Option to have an instance of choice, while configuring IT360 with MSSQL as the backend database
- Easy configuration of IT360 Failover in a MSSQL cluster database setup
- Real time sync of Alarm information between Probe and Central
- Performance of WMI data collection enhanced
- Improved HTTPS support to launch web client from 'Start' menu
- Introduced public key authentication support for Asset scanning
- Option to include/exclude acknowledged alerts, during Alarm Escalation in Application module of IT360
- Extended User name length
- Provision for real time reports in Central server
- Established Alarm pick up in Central server
- Support for having a blank space in the Customer/Site name.
- Problem with the creation of Non-login Helpdesk technician
- Problem with the display of Software Licenses screen
- Problem with IBM Websphere MQ data collection
- Disassociation of Technicians from the Sites
- Missing the Hostname of Oracle database, while fetching the Oracle's Table Space report in CSV format
- Segmentation problem in Google map
- Retained the link added between two devices in Business View
- Increased the Character count of the Alert Root Cause
- Provision to expand Router details in Central Server's Traffic dashboard
- Ping response related issue
- Rectified the availability data mismatch between Central and Probe
- Browser compatibility issue with Downtime Scheduler
- Problem with editing of Network devices from the Search wizard
- Enabled support to remove the Health actions from a server
- Central alarm detail page made available with the Alarms Acknowledged information
- Problem with configuring actions for similar monitors
- Problems with launching of IT360 console, when the Host is named as IT360
- Browser compatibility issue with 'Apply to similar monitors'
- Introduced Sorting alarm based on Date & Time
- Browser compatibility issue with 'Show advanced' option in 'Configure alarms' page
- Issue with Edit user
- Problem with page traversing in the User Management page
- Problem with Self-service portal settings in the ServiceDesk module
- Problem with Traffic dashboards
- Problem with creation of Interface group in Traffic module
Release 9.0.3 (Build Number 9030)
- Option to automatically provision virtual resources based on threshold breaches. You can create actions to automatically start, stop and restart VMs of both VMware ESX and Hyper-V servers. It is supported in the Professional Edition and in the Probes of Enterprise Edition and MSP Edition
- Option to automatically provision cloud resources based on threshold breaches. You can create actions to automatically start, stop and restart Amazon EC2 instances. It is supported in the Professional Eidition and the Probes of Enterprise Edition and MSP Edition
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
- Custom fields and labels for monitors. You can view this by clicking on the 'Custom Fields' button inside a monitor
- CPU Utilisation is now shown on a per CPU Core basis. There is also support for viewing server configuration parameters
- Support for Amazon S3 monitoring
- Ability to specify roles for Exchange server 2007/2010. This helps view more performance metrics
- SSL support for SMTP mail server monitor
- Support for Business services across sites [MSP Edition]
- Support for SLA across sites [MSP Edition]
- Support for Centralized alarm console (capturing alarms of all Customers) [MSP Edition]
- Support for Centralized notifications (Trap and Custom Programs) [MSP Edition]
- Support to include ports/interfaces of all network devices in Business Service Groups
- Provision to filter out health based alarms in Alarm console
- Configure alarms with provision to filter the monitors based on Customers or Sites or Monitor Types
- Option to define new Infrastructure Category in Networks module
- Option to associate Operator user for a Business Service Group [Enterprise Edition]
- Problem with sysoperator login [Enterprise Edition]
- Problems with scheduled reports [MSP Edition]
- Option to associate actions to similar monitors
- Interface snapshot page displaying the IP Address of the parent device
- Removed inappropriate links for the Customer logins [MSP Edition]
- VM Duplication Issue
Release 9.0.2 (Build Number 9020)
- Pre-packaged database tables for some of the IT360 modules to reduce the service startup time
- Support for automatic requester creation when a new user raises a ticket through emails
- Support for length of site name has been increased to 50 characters
- Support to log tickets in an external service desk
- Support for '+' character in SNMP community string
- Support to scan assets using custom SSH / Telnet ports for Asset Management
- Support for Centralized alarm notifications
- Support to display detailed alarm messages in the alarm page itself to avoid one level drill down to view the details
- Support for special characters in Customer and Site names. (Hyphen, Underscore, Single Quotes and Double Quotes are still not supported as they are used for internal handling)
- Problem with changeWebServerPort utility script
- Problem with synchronizing users from Active Directory
- Deletion of users from License violation page
- Renaming VMs and moving VMs from one ESX server to another caused duplication
- Data segmentation problem with network widgets, heat charts, plasma and all monitors view
- Problem with Business Service Groups which has servers with no applications in it
- Problem with displaying dials or graphs in Server and Application snapshot page in Central server
- Problem with logging off the console and accessing few other links uses private name of the server when the IT360 server is enabled with NAT configuration / FQDN
- Slowness experienced in accessing web console using Internet Explorer browser
- All sites option pulling out other customer's data when logging in as an operator
- Changes included to enable the browser to remember the login credentials after successful login
- Changes made to display correct units in the header of the receive and transmit reports in PDF or XLS formats
- "Apply to similar monitor" option not fetching the similar monitor types while configuring threshold for the partition wise disk utilization
- Consecutive poll count configuration has been excluded for the network devices
- /resources/ directory has been excluded for authentication to facilicate addition of JBoss and Weblogic application servers
- Query optimization for an improved performance of dashboard page
- Slowness in loading network device snapshot page from the Central Server
- Links added between network devices is not getting populated in Network Business Views
- Problem with adding Hyper-V servers
- Removed duplicate entries in Network Interface reports
- Problem with fetching Category, Sub-category values from ServiceDesk module to create "Log a Ticket" profiles
Release 9.0.1 (Build Number 9010)
- Option to configure auto refreshing the web console is enabled.
- Provision to search devices using IP Address is enabled
- Option to edit the Business View for users with Power User privilege has been restricted.
- Duplication of performance attributes of ESX Virtual Server and its child objects in the Central server is prevented.
- Network report settings not taken effect when generating reports through Central server is addressed.
- Multiple login attempts from Probe to target resources for CLI based data collection is reduced as one attempt per poll.
- For a customer user login, enabled views capturing recent alarms in Business Service Group snapshot.
- Customer segmentation is implemented in Last 24 hours / 30 days availability history widget.
- 'Availability report for business service - All Devices' showing Empty data is addressed.
- Changes rolled in to retain the rebranding changes after upgrading the IT360 setup.
- Changes implemented to retrieve user password using forget password option.
- Problem with accessing Global Network View by users with Power User privilege is addressed.
- Problem with associating action for server parameters in IT360 Central server is addressed.
- Error occurring in ticket generation for File/Directory monitors is addressed.
- Line Graph is shown with Multiple Color code
- In Network availability reports generated using custom time period, corrected the start time period to avoid including previous day' data.
- Changes rolled into enable creation of scheduled reports for network devices from IT360 Central server.
Release 9.0.0 (Build Number 9000)
IT360 9000 General Features
- Active Directory Single Sign On
- Support for NAT environment
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines. IT360 now supports multiple virtualization vendors such as VMware and Microsoft.
- Introduced server process templates/Windows service templates which are a pre-defined, reusable collection of processes. They provide an easy way to add multiple server processes/templates for monitoring across a group of servers.
- Improved method of managing operations in web services. Includes the ability to specify SOAP Action and Request values corresponding to the operation and also the ability to add custom operations.
- New REST APIs to add different monitor types, delete and list monitors.
- Options to stop, start and reboot Amazon EC2 instances from within IT360.
- Additional performance metrics for MySQL DB servers including information about system variables of the MySQL server.
New features in IT360 Enterprise Edition and IT360 Professional Edition
- This module enables IT Administrators to create, maintain and monitor Service Catalog.
- Support for creating Service Catalog with service categories and services.
- Support for automatic redirection for approval when a service is requested.
- Support for user group based display of services.
- Support for SLA based services.
- Support for additional fields similar to requests.
- Agent based Scanning for Asset Management
- Apart from agentless scanning, agent based scanning would be supported. The agent needs to be installed in the remote machines and would be used for inventory scanning and remote desktop. The agent would support delta scanning too i.e.,only the difference in the inventory data between subsequent scans would be sent to the SDP server. This enhances the speed of the discovery process as well as reduces the bandwidth usage.
- Predefined dashboards with pre-defined widgets for IT360 ServiceDesk.
- Linking of requests:
- Option to specify that a request is similar to another request and map them together.
- Option to copy the resolution, worklog, notes etc.. to the linked requests.
- Purchase Order Enhancements:
- PO Workflow includes three new states - Ordered PO, Invoice Received and Payment done.
- Provision to reconcile assets created by receiving items from PO and assets scanned during scanning.
- Provision to configure multiple approver for a PO.
- Provision to restrict approver to approve a PO based on the total cost of the PO.
- Items of type Consumable will not be added as individual asset while they are received from PO.
- Support for configuring different tax rates for items in single PO.
- Support for adding invoice details and payment details to PO.
- Support for configuring the mandatory close fields for PO.
- Software License Management:
- Import software licenses from CSV.
- Supports different license types like OEM, concurrent, enterprise-subscription, enterprise-perpetual, free, named user, node locked, trial apart from the existing CAL, volume, individual. license types for Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec are configured by default.
- Support for configuring custom license types.
- Support for license agreements and notifications on license expiry.
- Auto Sync of Distributed Data: The inventory data scanned in the remote IT360 ServiceDesk Asset probes would be pushed automatically to the Central IT360 Server at periodic intervals.
- Remote Control Settings: Remote control to a machine by default would prompt for user's permission to access the machine. Machines for which the prompt is not required (say, Servers) can be configured from the workstation/server list view.
- API Enhancement: Supports REST type API.
- Automatic assigning of tickets based on the availability and current ticket count of a technician. i.e. request gets assigned to a technician who has the least number of open tickets.
- Option to assign a backup technician for requests when a technician is on leave.
- Approvals for Change/Purchase/Service requests and Incident requests from a technician or requester is displayed in Home -> My Views.
- User Group based solutions, incident templates and announcements.
- Site based implementation for problem and change.
- Support to search notes, worklog, resolution and request ID for the request module.
- Supports request closure code while closing a request.
- E-Mail CC option while creating a request into IT360 ServiceDesk has been included. This will be set through webform / api / email parser.
- Multi approver for the Purchase order has been implemented.In which all the PO approvers has to accept the po to get approved.If any one of the approver reject the po, then it will be moved to rejected state.
- Provision to mark the PO additional fields as close mandatory fields. This is a required fields when the po is getting closed.And when we change the po status to close, and these fields are not marked, then we will popup to fill the mandatory fields, and upon filling it the po gets closed.And will not moved to po life cycle again.
- Option to filter assets based on site when selecting an asset for a incident/service request.
- Category, Sub-category and Item data can now be imported from a csv file.
- It is now possible to create new change from service request. Earlier this was possible only from incidents.
- If a technician replies for a request from his notification email(from his mail client), and included the requester email in the to/cc list, then that reply will be considered as response for the request. And if it is a first response, then the first response time will be updated accordingly.
- Discarding emails from non existing users. When enabled, any mail from email addresses which are not present in IT360 ServiceDesk user database will be discarded and not added as a request/conversation.
- Displaying the list of technicians who are configured for a given role. Available in Admin > Roles section.
- Request ID search will now search for merged requests and archived requests also. Earlier, when a merged/archived request ID is specified in the search, no data will be retrieved. Now, if the specified ID is that of a merged request, then its parent will be shown. However, currently, this search will not bring up the requests if they are archived.
- Option for the technicians to view the tasks belonging to his group.
- Number of characters displayed in the Subject field in Request / Problem and Change list views will be dynamic. They will change based on the screen resolution and the number of columns that are visible in the list view.
- Option to view the currently logged in technicians. This will be available to technicians who have SDAdmin, SDSiteAdmin or SD-Co-ordinator roles and can be accessed via Quick Actions menu or via Home > Scheduler > Logged-in Techs link.
- When technicians are deleted or login is removed, the 'scheduled reports' owned by those technicians will be moved to the ownership of the technician who performs the delete technician / remove login operation.
- Linking service requests is now enabled. Service requests can be linked to other service requests or incident requests.
- When processing a mail reply, the parent request was determined based on the 'subject' of the mail. Now, the 'Reply To' mail header is also used to determine the parent request.
- Site related fields, 'Site address, Site city, Site description and Site postal code' are included as fields in notification templates. These fields can be selected to send the relevant information when sending notifications.
- Details about the request site can now be viewed from the request details page. The configuration is available under Admin > Self Service Portal Settings.
- The 'start day of the week', in the calendar, can now be customized. The configuration is available under Admin > Self Service Portal Settings.
New Features in IT360 MSP Edition
- Internal Helpdesk
- Mobile Client
- Email command
- Data Archiving
- Fine Grained Authorization
- Categories can be configured for individual accounts
- Request templates can be created for each account
- Request Module
- Templates for replying to a request
- Templates for request resolutions
- Option to list "Request Pending My Approval" in the request list view
- Choose portions of a request which you wish to print
- Asset Module
- Scan software details from a macintosh machine
- Scan machines with multiple processors
- Additional fields for software licenses
- Problem and change modules
- Problem/Change raised on an asset is displayed in the "Request" tab of the Asset details page
- Earlier, changes of type 'Standard' are automatically considered to be pre-approved. Now, any change can be marked pre-approved
- Enhancements in tasks
- Tasks can be created from templates
- Tasks can be ordered
- Task dependencies can be set
- Enhanced business rules
- Send e-mail when a business rule matches
- Continue with the next business rule even after a successful match
- Apply the business rule on editing a request
- Mark a business rule as inactive
- Overwrite the values in a request with the ones in business rules
- Option to select the domain for a requester and technician
Release 8.5.5 (Build Number 8550)
- Business View filter is enabled in the widgets of Networks Module of Enterprise Edition & Professional Edition
Release 8.5.4 (Build Number 8540)
- Business Views based reports is now available for network reports
- Option to enable / disable email notification to the users while importing users from AD
- Problem in listing probe modules in Probe List page
Release 8.5.3 (Build Number 8530)
- Administrators are notified of polling failures in applications and servers monitoring
- Accessing IT360 services using FQDN as well as IPAddress
- Alert the user on adding / discovering a device from a site-unassigned MSP Probe
- Enhancement in Install shield to get standby server details in HA mode
- Support for monitoring Amazon applications
- Problem in listing more than 4 Probes in IT360 Central under Admin --> Probe link - fixed
- Not able to update Role for Operator users - fixed
- IT360 Internal module communication breaks while changing the port - fixed
- When multiple customers are created in IT360 MSPCentral, only the first customer created gets automatically created in SDP Accounts - fixed
- MSP software upgrade fails during MSP-Desk module upgrade - fixed
Release 8.5.2 (Build Number 8520)
- Title of the web console has been modified to differentiate Central and Probe
- Failover configuration script
- Licensing structure changes
- Not able to delete failed workstation from the list view - fixed
- Not able to create a new SLA - fixed
- Unable to open the scheduled reports in pdf - fixed
- Top band vanishes while creating creating traffic reports - fixed
- Unable to discover network devices [in IT360 MSP Edition] in firefox browser - fixed
- Probe icon is now updated in admin screen
Release 8.5.1 (Build Number 8510)
- Support for Internationalization enabled in ManageEngine IT360 Enterprise & MSP Edition
- Support for Localization (Chinese version) enabled in ManageEngine IT360 Enterprise & MSP Edition
- ViewAll Event Logs option enabled in Central server
- Fail over configuration
- Option to edit technician & requester details in help desk is enabled
- ActiveDirectory synchronization
- Synchronization of Customers/Sites added in IT360 Monitoring end as Accounts/Sites in IT360 ServiceDesk of IT360 MSP Edition
- Log a ticket profile to capture requester details (IT360 Professional & Enterprise Editions) & Account, Site details (IT360 MSP Edition)
- Link to launch the Network device snapshot page from Networks --> Global Network View has been corrected
- Problem with Support link in Probe console is fixed
- Problem with scheduled backup in help desk module is fixed
- Broken link with Configure Alarms option is fixed
- Problem with auto refresh option of business view is fixed
- Problem with scheduled report configuration from the web console of Central server is fixed
- Problem with logging out from the web console is addressed
- Problem with syncing up users with IT360 ServiceDesk module is fixed
- Broken link in the email carrying scheduled reports is fixed
- Problem with creating scheduled reports is fixed
- Validation implemented to restrict the maximum number and types of characters allowed in Customer/Site name configuration
- Broken link with edit technician option is fixed
- Support for Segmented View in Cisco IP SLA monitors added
Release 8.5.0 (Build Number 8500)
Product Enhancement for MSP Edition
- Multi-Tenancy and Customer data segmentation
- Customer and site specific dashboards, SLA and reports
- Downtime scheduler for accurate SLA
- High availability for redundancy
- MSP compatible ITIL ready Service desk.
- White-labeling of MSP Solution
Product Enhancement for Professional, Enterprise & MSP
- Introduced new report type for monitor groups known as Availability and Downtime Trend Report. This report compares the availability of the monitor group against target availability and also shows the downtime count and total downtime for the monitor group.
Enhancements to SNMP Trap listener feature including the ability to select trap severity based on threshold profiles.
- Support for monitoring Exchange server 2010
- Option to monitor WebSphere Application Server through secure SSL mode.
- Support for associating dependent devices across managed servers in the Enterprise edition. This will help you better organize your monitors and reduce redundant checks.
Release 8.4.0 (Build Number 8400)
Prerequisites for applying the Hot Fix Pack
- In case of IT360 Enterprise Edition, apply the patch in both Central Server and Probe.
- Applying the patch involves manual steps. We recommend customers to work with IT360 Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply the patch.
- Applying the patch will take around 30 minutes and terminating the process when it is in progress is not recommended.
- It is recommended to take a backup of the whole IT360 system including the database before start upgrading the setup with this patch.
- For more details, refer the link click here.
Apply the patch over ManageEngine IT360 build (Build Number: 8101 or 8300). If you are at Build 8100, please contact our support team at: email@example.com
Network Management Module:
Advanced Security Analytics Module
- IPSLA (VoIP)
- Support for SNMP V3
- FNF NBAR Integration
- V9 Sampling
- Cisco ASA
- CBQoS Child Policy and PDF option
- Geo Locations reports of IP Addresses
- Single click scheduling option
- Sampling rate accounted during the flow calculation
Servers & Applications Management Module:
- Support for monitoring VMware ESX/ESXi host servers and their guest virtual instances.
- Support for monitoring Memcached servers.
- Support for monitoring PostgreSQL database servers.
- Improved Real Browser Monitor (RBM) dashboard.
- Support for option to send events as SNMP traps to external SNMP trap listeners.
- Support for monitoring Windows 7 servers.
- Support for monitoring WebSphere Application Server version 7.
Help desk Module:
- Support for Fine Grained Authorization.
- Support for Data Archiving.
- Enhancements in Request, Asset, Remote Desktop, Software Licensing, Problem/Change Management modules.
- Support for Email commands.
- HTTP form submission based API enhancements.
- Enhancements in tasks.
- Enhancements in Business Rules.
- Enhancements in Notification Rules.