ManageEngine IT360 : Release Notes
Release 10.1.0 (Build Number 10100)
Features & Enhancements
- Enabled support for Network Configuration Management plug-in. It is supported in Probes of MSP edition
- Provided "Jump To" option for IP Address Manager & Switch Port Mapper plug-ins. It is supported in Probes of MSP edition
- On request, the "Forgot Password" link can be removed from the Login Page
- IT Automation Workflow: Supported for Networks module and the Network Configuration module with respect to managing devices, logging tickets, acknowledging alarms, backing up device configurations, maintaining configuration changes, etc.. It is supported in Probes of MSP Edition
- Added APC PDU (Series 7800/ 7830 / 8841/8858 / 8858NA3) templates to list of Network device templates. This allows you to monitor parameters such as PDU Phases, PDU Power/Phase Load, PDU Voltage, PDU Bank Load, etc.
- Support for monitoring IPv6 network devices: After discovery, device templates along with the essential monitors are applied on the IPv6 devices and monitored for performance
- Adding notes to Network alarms has been simplified. With this, you can add Alarm notes by clicking the "Note addition button" present beside each alarm notification in Network Alarms page. You can also add Alarm notes in bulk, by selecting the desired Alarm Notes and clicking the "Add Note" button.
- Added Last Polled Value time period option in the following widgets:
- Devices by CPU Utilization
- Devices by Memory Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % CPU Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % Memory Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average CPU Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average Memory Utilization
- Availed the facility of configuring Notification subjects and messages by the user. Default parameters are Scheduler Name, Report Description, Report Period, Report URL etc.
- Network Device Templates:
- Option to configure Sys Description is added
- Operators such as Equals, Not Equals, Contains, Does Not Contain, Ends with, Starts with etc., are now supported in device templates
Servers & Applications
- Issue with collecting data from Oracle database monitors has been resolved
- Issue in Copy & Paste Monitor function has been fixed
- Difference in BSG history from Reports tab (outage) and BSG Snapshot page for Availability has been resolved
- Issue in generating Server Interface report has been resolved
- Issue in BSG comparison report has been resolved
- Issue in accessing monitor details in Availability and Performance dashboards for VM has been fixed
- Generating wrong BSG reports while changing the Time Period has been resolved
- Issue with BSG associated with a site not being displayed to a respective Customer user has been resolved
- Issue with BSG Widget not displaying the BSGs associated with a site for a respective customer user has been resolved
- Issue in AIX Disk Utilization Report has been fixed
- Error occurrence in devices` availability Dashboard under Reports -> Networks has been fixed
- Issue in Log a Ticket has been resolved
- Network device not found while logging in as Operator / Customer user has been resolved
- Issue in listing the categories in Networks tab drop down has been resolved
- Issue in generating Event Summary Page has been resolved
- Error page display on clicking a device from recent Network alarms (Central) has been resolved
- License handling for IPSLA support has been incorporated
- The incorrect behavior of removal of IP Group role assigned to a user, while editing the user has been resolved
- Update failure of IP Group assigned to a customer user has been resolved
- Issue in viewing IP Groups for Customer role in Traffic module has been fixed
- Enterprise Search has been made to work on Probes, even if Central is not reachable
- Expired contract not getting listed during Enterprise Search
Release 10.0.2 (Build Number 10020)
Features & Enhancements
- Performance improvements with loading the server and applications list views
- Performance improvements related to data synchronization process between Central server and Probes
- Issues with backup and restore scripts on a MySQL based Central Server
- Passwords of the domains discovered during cold-start are encrypted
- Corrected the E-Mail text in the Email action configuration page of the Central server
- Admin page scrolling issue in IE 9 has been resolved
- In Chinese version Network tab not displayed issue has been resolved
- Issue in OPM object display Name update is not reflected in BSG's Inventory view has been resolved
Servers & Applications
- Snapshot pages of the Web Applications under JBoss server monitor returns null or jumbled view
- Single quotes in the device display name causing issues with exchanging data between modules has been addressed
- License specific to APM Insight ".Net" Agent monitor type has been handled
- Issues with propagating health status to the Business Services from a monitor with new type
- Status mismatch that occurred between networks and applications modules view, when a performance monitor of a network device is removed, is resolved
- Internationalization has been done for Ping Monitor snap shot page
- Issue in dissociation of "Not associated to any site" mapping for a technician when the update is done from console has been resolved
- Issue in showing the Desktop Central option in the drop-down has been resolved
Release 10.0.1 (Build Number 10010)
Features & Enhancements
- Support for different database types between the Central Server and Probes. i.e.., Central server can run with MySQL database when the probes can be installed with PostgreSQL (packaged) database.
- Option to change role associated with an user
Servers & Applications
- Option to generate notification when a drive is found to be missing for servers upon subsequent polling
- Option to disable server interface alarms
- Alarms are not getting cleared if the Tablespace name is renamed in the oracle monitor
- Unsolicited traps will be removed from the system after 5 hours
- Indices created for some of the tables to improve the performance of the system as well as for the data synchronization process between Central Server and Probes
- SLA summary has been excluded from the home page to improve the performance
- Domains from which users are imported are listed in the login page when the import is in progress
- Performance issues with importing huge number of users from Active Directory has been addressed
Servers & Applications
- Support for URL Sequence monitors in HTTPS enabled setups. To view these monitors in IT360 MSP edition, additional configuration is required. Contact IT360 Support Team for assistance
- Issues with generating reports for the SNMP/Network Device monitors
- Alarm configuration using Configure Alarms page resulted in errors with message like 'Alarm configuration failed' under certain scenarios
- Performance improvements with alarms page by avoiding loading of network interface objects
- Issues with generating reports for the response time attribute of Virtual Machines
- Issues with associating or disassociating attributes as dependent for the health parameter and saving the changes
- Not able to apply threshold configuration in bulk for child attributes of tomcat monitors using Internet Explorer
- SNMP/Network Devices Monitor has trouble in showing the attributes values on Performance Attribute and Top N Widgets
- Option to save the downtime scheduler changes when accessed using Firefox
- Issues with monitoring mount points of UNIX systems with same name due to case sensitivity handling has been addressed
- Problems with opening up SAP CCMS monitor snapshot page
- Status mismatch with interfaces in the topology map view has been addressed
- Sorting of alarms in the alarms page is not retained when the page gets refreshed
- Issues with configuring back ground images for the topology map has been fixed
- Changes to make sure that alarms data are in sync. between Probes and Central Server
- Changes to support monitoring of Windows services with status as stopping
- User mapped to a domain not able to add network devices or servers has been addressed
- Issue with loading images in the traffic overview page of IT360 Central web console
- Issues with launching QoS link of traffic module
- Ajax error when accessing the Requester page
- The selected filtered views not retained after logging into the self-service portal
- Issues with editing support groups
- Tickets of other groups getting listed when you traverse to the next page
- Issues with creating tickets with admin user login using APIs has been addressed
- Closed and Rejected Changes listed in technician dashboard of Pending Changes
- Problems with sending reply emails when the response contains an inline image
- Improper availability status for storage devices in central server and probe
Release 10.0.0 (Build Number 10000)
Features & Enhancements
- The User Interface is enhanced with a better organization of tabs and intuitive navigation
- Unified discovery to support discovery of Network devices and Servers. The discovery process identifies applications based on the Application Template library definition. To monitor these applications, you will need to provide the credentials per application
- Admin work flow is grouped based on similar admin configurations
- Enterprise Search - Solarwinds database, TrackIT database, IT360 database, IT360 Help Documentation
- Support for PostgreSQL database. This is also packaged in the product
- MSSQL Express Edition included in the package for evaluation
- Enhancement in Support Information File creation (module selection option and then upload to bonitas server. Notify IT360 Support Team)
- Support for an option to view product logs from web console for troubleshooting purpose
Servers & Applications
- Support for Threshold template
- APM Insight Monitors
- Support for EUM summary dashboard
- Support to define alarm escalation for a select set of monitors
- Support for Customer & Site details in notifications
- Support for monitoring Cassandra Database Server
- Support for monitoring MongoDB Servers
- JBoss Monitoring is extended to support JBoss 6.0
- Windows Monitoring is extended to support Windows 8 and 2012
- AS400 monitoring enhanced to support History Log monitoring
- Enhanced Recorder Tool to capture the web transactions
- Support for hardware monitoring via WMI mode
- Support for monitoring Network Mapped Drives in SNMP mode for servers
- Option to export report in CSV format for Polled Data and Compare Reports
- ListMonitor API enhanced to provide more configuration details, like timeout, port, command for Service, SSL Certificate and DNS monitors
- Option to execute multiple commands in TCP Port Monitoring and option to add multiple monitors for the same host
- IT360 now supports integration with Site24x7
- .NET transaction monitoring with APM Insight
- Cloud monitoring extended to incorporate Windows Azure monitoring
- Enhanced Server Monitoring to include hardware details like power, fan and temperature sensors as well as the health status of processors and memory
- Support for Weblogic 12c monitoring
- Support for Tomcat 7.x monitoring
- Capacity planning reports for detailed capacity analysis
- Enhanced VMware ESX servers monitoring to monitor hardware and latency performance attributes that provide information about the functioning of the monitors of VMware ESX server
- Web Transaction Monitoring (APM Insight) extended to support applications on Ruby on Rails
- Option to Configure " Tomcat Manager" URI for monitoring Tomcat server
- Introduced the option to view the SOAP response in the alarm e-mail for SOAP threshold violation
- New REST APIs added to the list. The new list includes, the REST APIs to:
- Add and Delete Business Service Groups
- Add and Delete Sub Group
- Associate Monitor to a Business Service Group
- IPAM Plugin: IP Address Management plug-in helps you manage your IP Address. It also includes Switch Port Mapper to identify the switch port to which a device is connected
- Support for Network layer-2 topology map
- Multiple Threshold support: Configure multiple thresholds for the performance monitors. You can now set multi-level performance thresholds for a monitor and alert at different levels
- Export and import device templates
- You can now test the authentication credentials for multiple devices at one go instead of testing it for each device
- Keep a tab on the monitors for which data is not collected for a specified period by accessing Support Diagnostics GUI
- The credentials configured are now grouped by Protocol and listed for easy manageability. For instance, you will see the grouping when adding a new device for discovery
- New APIs are available for listing the alarms and devices triggering a notification profile, and more
- An option to execute notifications repeatedly until an alarm gets cleared
- Options to create charts with data points, stacked area chart and to show the threshold value line in the graph
- Now devices notes can be added in bulk via a CSV import
- "Delete All" option provided to purge the Unsolicited Traps
- Device Templates has been enhanced to provide a custom OID check in addition to SYSOID for classification
- Regex support is now provided for String based threshold setting
- The traps raised from the IP address can now be mapped to the source server with option to configure the IPMI address for SNMP traps
- New Audit Report and Enhancements to Monitor Health Report: Get real-time security audit report in IT360 at a mouse click and also experience some of the high end enhancements made to monitor device health report
- You can now forward Traps and Syslog events from IT360 to any other NMS through Trap/Syslog Forwarder from IT360 GUI
- New device templates are included for NetApp/Cisco Routers and Cisco5508WLC devices
- When configuring trap processors, you can select up-to the 20 Varbinds as part of the match criteria
- New graph Memory Utilization (UCD SNMP MIB) is added by default
- Downtime scheduler is configured to allow granular per minute time
- AlarmID variables are now provided in notification profile
- An option is included to apply a change made in the interface template to all interfaces
- An option to rediscover the interfaces that are deleted from the device is included
- A ‘View Associations’ option is included in Admin --Notification Profiles screen to quickly see a summary of the different profiles associated to the monitored devices
- A new device down time report is provided. The report also shows the outage history
- Introduced Service Catalog. Service catalog is the list of services that you provide to your accounts. With the service catalog module you can:
- Offer different services to different accounts
- Create and group services into service categories
- Setup an SLA for each service that you offer for each account
- Offer services to different 'User Groups' within accounts
- Setup additional fields similar to requests
- Introduced Billing Module. You can now automate your billing process. With Billing Module you can:
- Create Service Plans
- Set up Account Contracts
- Capture the number of hours worked and additional charges in worklogs
- Automate the bill generation
- Create Ad-hoc bills
- Group requesters in your account to different user groups allowing you fine-grained control over the following modules:
- Announcements - thereby making announcements account based
- Request and service templates
- Automatically assign requests to technicians in a round-robin manner or based on their workload
- Account contract details can now be viewed while creating a request
- Ability to mark first response time in 'Requests' while adding notes
- Bulk association of licenses to software installed in different machines
- Ability to add message and select format of the bill while sending regenerated bill
- Agent based scanning
- Deploy agents on your end users' machines to reduce burden on the server
- Agents have the ability to push only 'delta-changes' thereby reducing network utilization and providing faster scans
- Integrate with Desktop Central MSP. Desktop Central allows you to manage desktops and perform operations such as:
- Installing and uninstalling software
- Patch management and service-pack deployment
- Enhanced remote desktop
- Apply uniform policies for users, groups, firewall, security, power management, environment variables, printers etc.
- Linking requests: Link multiple requests together which allows you to copy resolution, worklog and notes from the parent request to the child [linked] requests
- Support for request closure code when closing a request
- Searching a merged request ID brings up the parent request
- Stop timer when waiting for approval: Option to stop the timer when a request is sent for approval
- Option to reopen/create a new request/append as conversation when a requester replies to a closed request
- Site details of a request can be viewed from the request details page
- Create SLAs to take into account weekends and holidays
- If a technician replies to a notification mail [using his e-mail client] and includes the requester e-mail address in the To/CC list, that reply is considered as response for the request. It will be added as conversation and if it is the first response, first response time for the request is set
- Predefined dashboards with predefined widgets
- Separate dashboard page for software
- Support for different license types like OEM, concurrent, free, named user
- Store license agreement information from different vendors
- Import license details from CSV files
- Purchase order
- Additional purchase order states - Ordered, Invoice received and Payment done
- Configure mandatory fields that need to be filled before closing a purchase order
- Invoice and payment details can be added to a purchase order
- Configure individual tax rates for different items purchased as part of a single purchase order
- Configure a purchase order approval limit for requesters and technicians
- Reconcile assets received as part of a purchase order and those discovered during asset scan
- REST API: API module enhanced to support REST API
- Auto Sync distributed scan data: Data scanned using remote asset explorer installations are automatically pushed to ServiceDesk Plus - MSP server at periodic intervals
- Backup technician: Setup a backup technician to take care of requests when the originally assigned technician is on leave
- Technician / Requester login will be disabled after three consecutive login failures. They will be automatically enabled after 30 minutes or after a password reset
- Internationalization: Create your own key values for text displayed on the product. E.g.: New Incident can be changed to New Ticket / New Request
- Account based notification rules for requests
- Choose default site for an account [Common site should not be created]
- Ability to customize mail sender name
- HTML editor for request notes
- Enhanced search for requests
- Categorize mails to accounts based on the sender's e-mail domain
- Translated to five new languages viz., Croatian, Czech, Bosnian, Hungarian and Slovenian
- Option to enable SLA calculation on Weekends/Holidays
- Tab reorganization
- Enhancement in the database backup scripts (built in intelligence to include files based on the database used)
- Applications/services running on a server will not be added when we add a server for monitoring. This can be enabled with the help of additional configuration
- Creating a new Customer/Site/Partner with Hyphen (-), Underscore (_), Single Quotes ('), Double Quotes ("), ampersand (&), hash (#) and percentage (%) characters are not supported. Performance polling configuration is changed to 3 so that performance data collection is done once in 3 polling cycles. Status polling will be scheduled as per the polling interval
- am.ping.retries is incremented to 1 in the "AvailabilityTests.conf" under <IT360 Home>/applications/conf directory to avoid false alerts due to network connectivity issues.
- Assign solution[s] to account[s] directly: No more topic groups
- Global view and Asset View from the home page are moved to a separate page called Dashboard
- When a merged request is split, it is assigned a new request ID instead of re-using the old one
- Purchase order will not automatically move to the 'closed' state when all items are received
- The 'Approval Status' of a request will change to 'Rejected' only if all approvers have rejected the request
- Support e-mail address for accounts is made non-mandatoy
Release 9.1.3 (Build Number 9130)
- Additional performance improvements with data exchange process between Central Server and Probes
- Synchronize the incremental data alone when using "Fetch Now" option
- Data synchronization issues with high availability enabled Probes
Release 9.1.2 (Build Number 9120)
- Performance improvements during data exchange between Central Server and Probes
- Support for monitoring windows service with status as 'Stopping'
- Support for following additional exchange services as a part of Exchange monitoring
- MS Exchange Address Book
- MS Exchange Forms Based Authentication Service
- MS Exchange Mailbox Replication
- MS Exchange Protected Service Host
- MS Exchange RPC Client Access
- MS Exchange Throttling
- MS Exchange Transport Log Search
- Technicians who were not associated to any sites were not able to view Problem tickets assigned to them
- Problem with At a Glance Report for Interfaces
- Error page shows up while logging into ServiceDesk module due to role mismatch between the underlying modules
Features & Enhancements
- Enabled support for monitoring subsystem jobs of AS400/iseries servers
- Enhanced alarm filtering to include the categories of Network devices
- Introduced an option to choose the default login domain to be displayed in the login page
- Introduced configuration of SMS notification in Alarm Escalation page
- The administrator is notified through email when the communication between central server and probe is re-established
- The users are notified through mail when their passwords are reset by the admin
- The customer/site names are sorted alphabetically for better readability
- Browser compatibility issue with Personalize window is fixed
- Problem with data collection for a script monitor running in a remote host is fixed
- Problem with monitoring a file without an extension is fixed
- Problem with parsing Ping response for non-english machines is fixed
- The missing attribute graphs for SNMP/Network device is fixed
- Validation of the refresh time interval in the Personalize page; will not accept values less than one
- Problem with downloading 'At A Glance Report' for network devices is fixed
- Filtered the associated monitors based on the device selected Configure alarms page
- Problem with listing network devices in Device Summary widget in central server is fixed
- Excluded the unmanaged device from the plasma view
- Excluded the interfaces from the reports page
Release 9.1.0 (Build Number 9100)
Features & Enhancements
- Enabled support for User Import through CSV
- Support for Storage monitoring added
- Support for adding Exchange servers with multiple roles
- Problem with copy and paste function with SNMP/Network Device monitors is addressed
- Problem with assigning users to Business Services is fixed
- Problem with deletion of events and alerts of child monitors of ESX/ESXi monitors is addressed
Release 9.0.7 (Build Number 9070)
Features & Enhancements
Servers & Applications
- Cscript handling, with respect to WMI data collection has been enhanced to include Microsoft Logo always
- Alarm retention handling has been improved
- Enhancements are done to clear the possible Diagnostic messages, automatically
- Introduced an option to discard multiple diagnostic messages
Servers & Applications
- Support for repetitive notifications for each alarming condition
- Enhanced the Central-Probe communication framework to avoid opening up of incoming ports at the Probe end
- Alarms and notifications, generated for the VMs under maintenance mode, have been addressed
- Issues with Central-Probe data synchronization, after the Standby Probe has taken over the role as Primary in a High Availability-enabled setup
- Addressed the alarm count mismatch between the Dashboard Summary widgets and the Alarms page. Links to clear alarms have been disabled in the Dashboard widgets
- Issues with monitoring remote File/Directory have been addressed
- Log a Ticket action profiles have been removed from the Network module of Probes
- Problem with monitoring EC2 instances, available in US-West region, have been addressed
- Problem with syncronizing Netflow interfaces within the modules, if the interface name has any special characters in it
- Oracle table space attribute details, showing incorrect values for used, allocated bytes have been corrected
- Changes have been rolled in, to maintain integrity in the Performance tabs
- Problem of newly added Servers, not displaying disk information, has been addressed
- Problem with sending email notifications, using an authenticated email server setup has been fixed
- Following scenarios causing data mismatch issues across the pages have been addressed:
- Stray entries after removing the network devices
- Orphaned alarms and events
- Database table schema column size mismatch between the internal modules
- Alarm retention policy defined in the Central server
- Issues with listing out devices in Dashboard performance metric widgets have been addressed
- Issues with filtering handling in the Scheduled Reports, to generate customer-specific reports, have been addressed
Release 9.0.6 (Build Number 9060)
Features & Enhancements
Servers & Applications
- Support for monitoring Virtual Infrastructure through vCenter server.
- Support for monitoring Oracle JRockit JVM in Java Runtime Monitor.
- Support for monitoring IBM JVM in Java Runtime Monitor.
- Support for monitoring the validity and expiry dates of SSL Certificates.
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the performance and availability of VMware vFabric RabbitMQ messaging systems.
- Enhanced End User Monitoring (EUM). i.e. the 'Real Browser Monitor (RBM)' has been rechristened as 'EUM' with enhancements that help it go beyond real browser monitoring. This now includes DNS Monitor, LDAP Server, Mail Server, Ping Monitor and RBM Monitor.
- Enhanced AS400 monitoring to support specific job, subsystem monitoring.
- Support for SNMP V3 to monitor servers and send and receive Traps.
- Enhanced File Monitoring to support content matching for remote windows files/ rolling logs.
- Support for Internet Explorer 9 in Real Browser Monitoring (i.e. EUM Monitoring).
- Rest API Enhancements to list polled data for monitor, search monitor, list Business Services.
- Support for monitoring SSLv3 enabled websites in URL monitoring.
- Ability to play sound for critical alarms.
- Enahanced Performance Metric Widget to show graphs for additional metrics with scaling option.
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of VMware vFabric tc servers and the Spring Applications deployed on the server.
- Support for Gmail in Mail Server Configuration.
- Ability to add new Event Logs other than the available default ones.
- Support for embedding different world map views.
Release 9.0.5 (Build Number 9050)
Release 9.0.5 (Build Number 9050)
- Search option included in the online help document
- Support for Partner Management and customer specific rebranding [white labeling]
- Support for iPad interface for Professional Edition
- Support for self monitoring [Diagnostics]
- Support for Maps
- In Active Directory configuration - Support for OU based user import
- User Passwords can now be reset by Admin Users including those users that were created via email
Network Alarms and Notifications
- Network Alarms Reports page - option to filter alarms based on its properties
- Escalate network alarms via SMS
- Display the Alarms generated for child attributes such as Process, Disk, etc.
- EMail based SMS profile - configuring subject for email based SMS profile is now supported
- Network Notification Profiles - Interface properties / custom fields for interfaces supported / added
- Network Notification Profile - Alarm ID can be included as a part of the subject and / or as a part of the message
- Notification Criteria for Printers and UPSes now supports variables for Paper Jam, Low Toner, Low Battery, etc.
- Email notification of a connection loss between the network module and the database
- If the syslog port is occupied, a message is shown to this effect in the Syslog Rules page
Network Monitoring and Configuration
- Network Rediscovery - Distinguish newly discovered devices count from those that were already discovered
- When polling devices using ICMP ping for availability, option to choose the round-trip-time metric that you want to show as the Response Time [Minimum or Maximum or Average Response Time]
- In Network Dashboard, a new widget is added that shows the total bytes transfered
- Port / Interface monitoring enhancements for better performance
- UPS interfaces can be monitored and displayed
- Addition of non-pingable devices is supported now
- Interface Parameter [if alias] update made possible by interface rediscovery option
- Interface Level option to change the Traffic Counter [32 bit / 64 bit]
- In Device Snapshot page - a multiple select check box is provided while associating monitors
- Varbind processing - Meaningful and actionable SNMP Traps through an enhanced Varbind processing
- Threshold Configuration supports the "Not Equals" as a match condition
- Reason for a Credential Failure is now displayed
- In Device Templates - List of monitors, a multiple select check box is provided against each group of monitors
- A Device Template can be saved under a different name also using the "Copy As" option
- Interface Templates - specify Match Criteria for threshold values
- A new Report for Total Bytes transfered
- Interfaces Reports / Utilisation Reports enhanced to show the links capacity. InSpeed and OutSpeed values are shown in new columns
- Schedule downtime for network devices for consecutive days [in Monthly Day-wise option]
- Downtime Scheduler has an option to schedule downtimes on a monthly basis
- Option to define downtime for server Process and Services
- iPhone interface support for helpdesk module
- Customer Summary Page supports sorting based on Customer Names
- Support for special characters in password while configuring database during Installation
- Web Console access enhanced for better access
- Reply to address handling to use the account specific email address when a requester responds to emails from technicians
- Sorting of months in chronological order in helpdesk matrix reports
- User management changes to avoid user duplication
- Problems with event log monitoring fixed
- Problem with taking backup of the helpdesk data
- Database error popup when launching web console due to idle database connections
- Central Probe data synchronisation affected due to probes responding to requests from Central server slowly
- Usability issues with business service creation wizard
- Changes for the configuration in the network database maintenance to take effect
Release 9.0.4 (Build Number 9040)
Release 9.0.4 (Build Number 9040)
- GUI Support for adding ActiveDirectory domain, of users' choice
- Support for Business Hour based alerting
- Option to disable Proxy configuration
- Improved performance of Network devices synchronization, Event management and Propagation to Central server
- Option to have an instance of choice, while configuring IT360 with MSSQL as the backend database
- Easy configuration of IT360 Failover in a MSSQL cluster database setup
- Real time sync of Alarm information between Probe and Central
- Performance of WMI data collection enhanced
- Improved HTTPS support to launch web client from 'Start' menu
- Introduced public key authentication support for Asset scanning
- Option to include/exclude acknowledged alerts, during Alarm Escalation in Application module of IT360
- Extended User name length
- Provision for real time reports in Central server
- Established Alarm pick up in Central server
- Support for having a blank space in the Customer/Site name.
- Problem with the creation of Non-login Helpdesk technician
- Problem with the display of Software Licenses screen
- Problem with IBM Websphere MQ data collection
- Disassociation of Technicians from the Sites
- Missing the Hostname of Oracle database, while fetching the Oracle's Table Space report in CSV format
- Segmentation problem in Google map
- Retained the link added between two devices in Business View
- Increased the Character count of the Alert Root Cause
- Provision to expand Router details in Central Server's Traffic dashboard
- Ping response related issue
- Rectified the availability data mismatch between Central and Probe
- Browser compatibility issue with Downtime Scheduler
- Problem with editing of Network devices from the Search wizard
- Enabled support to remove the Health actions from a server
- Central alarm detail page made available with the Alarms Acknowledged information
- Problem with configuring actions for similar monitors
- Problems with launching of IT360 console, when the Host is named as IT360
- Browser compatibility issue with 'Apply to similar monitors'
- Introduced Sorting alarm based on Date & Time
- Browser compatibility issue with 'Show advanced' option in 'Configure alarms' page
- Issue with Edit user
- Problem with page traversing in the User Management page
- Problem with Self-service portal settings in the ServiceDesk module
- Problem with Traffic dashboards
- Problem with creation of Interface group in Traffic module
Release 9.0.3 (Build Number 9030)
- Option to automatically provision virtual resources based on threshold breaches. You can create actions to automatically start, stop and restart VMs of both VMware ESX and Hyper-V servers. It is supported in the Professional Edition and in the Probes of Enterprise Edition and MSP Edition
- Option to automatically provision cloud resources based on threshold breaches. You can create actions to automatically start, stop and restart Amazon EC2 instances. It is supported in the Professional Eidition and the Probes of Enterprise Edition and MSP Edition
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
- Custom fields and labels for monitors. You can view this by clicking on the 'Custom Fields' button inside a monitor
- CPU Utilisation is now shown on a per CPU Core basis. There is also support for viewing server configuration parameters
- Support for Amazon S3 monitoring
- Ability to specify roles for Exchange server 2007/2010. This helps view more performance metrics
- SSL support for SMTP mail server monitor
- Support for Business services across sites [MSP Edition]
- Support for SLA across sites [MSP Edition]
- Support for Centralized alarm console (capturing alarms of all Customers) [MSP Edition]
- Support for Centralized notifications (Trap and Custom Programs) [MSP Edition]
- Support to include ports/interfaces of all network devices in Business Service Groups
- Provision to filter out health based alarms in Alarm console
- Configure alarms with provision to filter the monitors based on Customers or Sites or Monitor Types
- Option to define new Infrastructure Category in Networks module
- Option to associate Operator user for a Business Service Group [Enterprise Edition]
- Problem with sysoperator login [Enterprise Edition]
- Problems with scheduled reports [MSP Edition]
- Option to associate actions to similar monitors
- Interface snapshot page displaying the IP Address of the parent device
- Removed inappropriate links for the Customer logins [MSP Edition]
- VM Duplication Issue
Release 9.0.2 (Build Number 9020)
- Pre-packaged database tables for some of the IT360 modules to reduce the service startup time
- Support for automatic requester creation when a new user raises a ticket through emails
- Support for length of site name has been increased to 50 characters
- Support to log tickets in an external service desk
- Support for '+' character in SNMP community string
- Support to scan assets using custom SSH / Telnet ports for Asset Management
- Support for Centralized alarm notifications
- Support to display detailed alarm messages in the alarm page itself to avoid one level drill down to view the details
- Support for special characters in Customer and Site names. (Hyphen, Underscore, Single Quotes and Double Quotes are still not supported as they are used for internal handling)
- Problem with changeWebServerPort utility script
- Problem with synchronizing users from Active Directory
- Deletion of users from License violation page
- Renaming VMs and moving VMs from one ESX server to another caused duplication
- Data segmentation problem with network widgets, heat charts, plasma and all monitors view
- Problem with Business Service Groups which has servers with no applications in it
- Problem with displaying dials or graphs in Server and Application snapshot page in Central server
- Problem with logging off the console and accessing few other links uses private name of the server when the IT360 server is enabled with NAT configuration / FQDN
- Slowness experienced in accessing web console using Internet Explorer browser
- All sites option pulling out other customer's data when logging in as an operator
- Changes included to enable the browser to remember the login credentials after successful login
- Changes made to display correct units in the header of the receive and transmit reports in PDF or XLS formats
- "Apply to similar monitor" option not fetching the similar monitor types while configuring threshold for the partition wise disk utilization
- Consecutive poll count configuration has been excluded for the network devices
- /resources/ directory has been excluded for authentication to facilicate addition of JBoss and Weblogic application servers
- Query optimization for an improved performance of dashboard page
- Slowness in loading network device snapshot page from the Central Server
- Links added between network devices is not getting populated in Network Business Views
- Problem with adding Hyper-V servers
- Removed duplicate entries in Network Interface reports
- Problem with fetching Category, Sub-category values from ServiceDesk module to create "Log a Ticket" profiles
Release 9.0.1 (Build Number 9010)
- Option to configure auto refreshing the web console is enabled.
- Provision to search devices using IP Address is enabled
- Option to edit the Business View for users with Power User privilege has been restricted.
- Duplication of performance attributes of ESX Virtual Server and its child objects in the Central server is prevented.
- Network report settings not taken effect when generating reports through Central server is addressed.
- Multiple login attempts from Probe to target resources for CLI based data collection is reduced as one attempt per poll.
- For a customer user login, enabled views capturing recent alarms in Business Service Group snapshot.
- Customer segmentation is implemented in Last 24 hours / 30 days availability history widget.
- 'Availability report for business service - All Devices' showing Empty data is addressed.
- Changes rolled in to retain the rebranding changes after upgrading the IT360 setup.
- Changes implemented to retrieve user password using forget password option.
- Problem with accessing Global Network View by users with Power User privilege is addressed.
- Problem with associating action for server parameters in IT360 Central server is addressed.
- Error occurring in ticket generation for File/Directory monitors is addressed.
- Line Graph is shown with Multiple Color code
- In Network availability reports generated using custom time period, corrected the start time period to avoid including previous day' data.
- Changes rolled into enable creation of scheduled reports for network devices from IT360 Central server.
Release 9.0.0 (Build Number 9000)
IT360 9000 General Features
- Active Directory Single Sign On
- Support for NAT environment
- Out-of-the-box support for monitoring the availability and performance of Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines. IT360 now supports multiple virtualization vendors such as VMware and Microsoft.
- Introduced server process templates/Windows service templates which are a pre-defined, reusable collection of processes. They provide an easy way to add multiple server processes/templates for monitoring across a group of servers.
- Improved method of managing operations in web services. Includes the ability to specify SOAP Action and Request values corresponding to the operation and also the ability to add custom operations.
- New REST APIs to add different monitor types, delete and list monitors.
- Options to stop, start and reboot Amazon EC2 instances from within IT360.
- Additional performance metrics for MySQL DB servers including information about system variables of the MySQL server.
New features in IT360 Enterprise Edition and IT360 Professional Edition
- This module enables IT Administrators to create, maintain and monitor Service Catalog.
- Support for creating Service Catalog with service categories and services.
- Support for automatic redirection for approval when a service is requested.
- Support for user group based display of services.
- Support for SLA based services.
- Support for additional fields similar to requests.
- Agent based Scanning for Asset Management
- Apart from agentless scanning, agent based scanning would be supported. The agent needs to be installed in the remote machines and would be used for inventory scanning and remote desktop. The agent would support delta scanning too i.e.,only the difference in the inventory data between subsequent scans would be sent to the SDP server. This enhances the speed of the discovery process as well as reduces the bandwidth usage.
- Predefined dashboards with pre-defined widgets for IT360 ServiceDesk.
- Linking of requests:
- Option to specify that a request is similar to another request and map them together.
- Option to copy the resolution, worklog, notes etc.. to the linked requests.
- Purchase Order Enhancements:
- PO Workflow includes three new states - Ordered PO, Invoice Received and Payment done.
- Provision to reconcile assets created by receiving items from PO and assets scanned during scanning.
- Provision to configure multiple approver for a PO.
- Provision to restrict approver to approve a PO based on the total cost of the PO.
- Items of type Consumable will not be added as individual asset while they are received from PO.
- Support for configuring different tax rates for items in single PO.
- Support for adding invoice details and payment details to PO.
- Support for configuring the mandatory close fields for PO.
- Software License Management:
- Import software licenses from CSV.
- Supports different license types like OEM, concurrent, enterprise-subscription, enterprise-perpetual, free, named user, node locked, trial apart from the existing CAL, volume, individual. license types for Microsoft, Adobe and Symantec are configured by default.
- Support for configuring custom license types.
- Support for license agreements and notifications on license expiry.
- Auto Sync of Distributed Data: The inventory data scanned in the remote IT360 ServiceDesk Asset probes would be pushed automatically to the Central IT360 Server at periodic intervals.
- Remote Control Settings: Remote control to a machine by default would prompt for user's permission to access the machine. Machines for which the prompt is not required (say, Servers) can be configured from the workstation/server list view.
- API Enhancement: Supports REST type API.
- Automatic assigning of tickets based on the availability and current ticket count of a technician. i.e. request gets assigned to a technician who has the least number of open tickets.
- Option to assign a backup technician for requests when a technician is on leave.
- Approvals for Change/Purchase/Service requests and Incident requests from a technician or requester is displayed in Home -> My Views.
- User Group based solutions, incident templates and announcements.
- Site based implementation for problem and change.
- Support to search notes, worklog, resolution and request ID for the request module.
- Supports request closure code while closing a request.
- E-Mail CC option while creating a request into IT360 ServiceDesk has been included. This will be set through webform / api / email parser.
- Multi approver for the Purchase order has been implemented.In which all the PO approvers has to accept the po to get approved.If any one of the approver reject the po, then it will be moved to rejected state.
- Provision to mark the PO additional fields as close mandatory fields. This is a required fields when the po is getting closed.And when we change the po status to close, and these fields are not marked, then we will popup to fill the mandatory fields, and upon filling it the po gets closed.And will not moved to po life cycle again.
- Option to filter assets based on site when selecting an asset for a incident/service request.
- Category, Sub-category and Item data can now be imported from a csv file.
- It is now possible to create new change from service request. Earlier this was possible only from incidents.
- If a technician replies for a request from his notification email(from his mail client), and included the requester email in the to/cc list, then that reply will be considered as response for the request. And if it is a first response, then the first response time will be updated accordingly.
- Discarding emails from non existing users. When enabled, any mail from email addresses which are not present in IT360 ServiceDesk user database will be discarded and not added as a request/conversation.
- Displaying the list of technicians who are configured for a given role. Available in Admin > Roles section.
- Request ID search will now search for merged requests and archived requests also. Earlier, when a merged/archived request ID is specified in the search, no data will be retrieved. Now, if the specified ID is that of a merged request, then its parent will be shown. However, currently, this search will not bring up the requests if they are archived.
- Option for the technicians to view the tasks belonging to his group.
- Number of characters displayed in the Subject field in Request / Problem and Change list views will be dynamic. They will change based on the screen resolution and the number of columns that are visible in the list view.
- Option to view the currently logged in technicians. This will be available to technicians who have SDAdmin, SDSiteAdmin or SD-Co-ordinator roles and can be accessed via Quick Actions menu or via Home > Scheduler > Logged-in Techs link.
- When technicians are deleted or login is removed, the 'scheduled reports' owned by those technicians will be moved to the ownership of the technician who performs the delete technician / remove login operation.
- Linking service requests is now enabled. Service requests can be linked to other service requests or incident requests.
- When processing a mail reply, the parent request was determined based on the 'subject' of the mail. Now, the 'Reply To' mail header is also used to determine the parent request.
- Site related fields, 'Site address, Site city, Site description and Site postal code' are included as fields in notification templates. These fields can be selected to send the relevant information when sending notifications.
- Details about the request site can now be viewed from the request details page. The configuration is available under Admin > Self Service Portal Settings.
- The 'start day of the week', in the calendar, can now be customized. The configuration is available under Admin > Self Service Portal Settings.
New Features in IT360 MSP Edition
- Internal Helpdesk
- Mobile Client
- Email command
- Data Archiving
- Fine Grained Authorization
- Categories can be configured for individual accounts
- Request templates can be created for each account
- Request Module
- Templates for replying to a request
- Templates for request resolutions
- Option to list "Request Pending My Approval" in the request list view
- Choose portions of a request which you wish to print
- Asset Module
- Scan software details from a macintosh machine
- Scan machines with multiple processors
- Additional fields for software licenses
- Problem and change modules
- Problem/Change raised on an asset is displayed in the "Request" tab of the Asset details page
- Earlier, changes of type 'Standard' are automatically considered to be pre-approved. Now, any change can be marked pre-approved
- Enhancements in tasks
- Tasks can be created from templates
- Tasks can be ordered
- Task dependencies can be set
- Enhanced business rules
- Send e-mail when a business rule matches
- Continue with the next business rule even after a successful match
- Apply the business rule on editing a request
- Mark a business rule as inactive
- Overwrite the values in a request with the ones in business rules
- Option to select the domain for a requester and technician