Adding More Monitors
Following are the monitors associated by default for the different
- Servers: CPU, Memory, Disk Utilization
- Routers: CPU, Memory, Buffer Hits/Misses,
- Switches: CPU, Memory, BackPlane Utilization
- Firewalls: CPU, Memory, and Connection Count.
Similarly, other categories also have few resources monitoring
triggered by default. Besides the ones automatically associated, you
can monitor more parameters. Here are the steps to configure more
- From Admin, select Device Templates.
- From the list of templates, select the template for the device
type to which you want to associate more monitors. Select the
corresponding letter to get to the template quickly.
- In the device template, from the Monitors
column, click the Add Monitor button.
- All the predefined monitors are listed. Select the required
monitors from here and click OK.
- All the devices of the same type are listed. Click Apply for the
selected monitors to be associated to all the selected devices.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.