Adding New Process Template
Process templates helps you to select the processes that are running on
a device, convert each of them into individual templates and apply all
of them across multiple devices. To add a new process template,
The selected processes are converted into templates and associated
across multiple devices.
- Go to Admin-> Process Templates.
- Click Add New. Add New Template window opens.
- Device Name: Select the
device which runs the process(es) that needs to be converted into
- Protocol: Select the
relevant protocol to access the device.
- Configure the correct credentials. Note: If new credential
settings have to be configured, then click New button.
- Click Next. All the
processes that are currently running on the device are listed along
with their ID, Path and Arguments.
- Select the required process(es).
- Click Add. Associate
process Template Window opens.
- From the listed devices, select and move the required devices.
- Click Associate.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.