Associating Script Monitoring Templates
Script Monitoring templates help you create custom scripts to
monitor custom parameters .
Follow the steps given below to add script templates
You have successfully created a script monitoring template and
associated it to devices.
- Go to Admin-> Script Templates (under
Monitoring)-> New Template.
- Provide a name and description for the template.
- Configure the Monitoring
- Specify the Unit for the
- Enter the command to run
the script, as if provided in command prompt.
- Enter complete content of script file.
- Enter the time to wait for script execution completion.
- Select the machine from which you want to execute the script.
- Provide the details of the directory from which you want to
execute the script.
- Click on Test Script to
test the script.
- If required you can set threshold values:
- Configure the threshold value and select the match condition.
- Configure the Rearm Value.
- Specify the number of times the threshold can be violated
consecutively to raise an alarm.
- Configure Alarm Message
To disable threshold, click Disable
- Click on Save button to
save the template.
- Select the devices you want to which you want to associate this
template, and move them to Selected devices column.
- Click on Associate
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.