OpManager supports MySQL and MSSQL as the backend database. At a
later time, you can choose to migrate from one database to another.
Here are the steps:
Migrating from MySQL to MSSQL
- The Build Number of OpManager must be 6000 or higher.
- MSSQL database must be installed as this is not bundled with
Steps to migrate are,
Stop OpManager again and take a backup of the data using
present under /bin/backup directory .
Select Start --> Programs --> ManageEngine OpManager
--> DB Manager --> DB Configuration.
A DB Configuration window pops up. Select MSSQL option.
Configure the following information:
- DB Host : The name or the IP address of the machine where
MSSQL is installed.
- Port: The port number in which OpManager must connect with
the database. Default is 1433.
- User Name and Password: The user name and password with which
OpManager needs to connect to the database.
- Driver Jars: Specify the path of the Database driver
- Click OK.
- Restore the data using RestoreDB.bat present in /bin/backup
and restart OpManager.
Refer to our online knowledgebase article to
configure Microsoft MSSQL JDBC driver.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.