OpManager provides you the option to suppress the alarms of the devices
for a pre-defined time interval. This option will be very useful in
cases, where the devices are under maintenance or some known issues
exist with them.
Configuring Alarm Suppression for a
Alarms of this device will be suppressed for the selected period
- Go to the device snapshot page.
- Click on Actions tab and select Suppress Alarms.
- Select the period for which you want to suppress the alarm.
- Click Close Window.
Configuring Alarm Suppression for
- Under Admin tab click Quick Configuration Wizard.
- Select the option Associate an Alarm Suppression rule to several
devices and click Next.
- Select the time period for which you want to suppress the alarms.
- Select the Category of the devices for which you want to
associate or manually group the devices.
- Click Next/Finish accordingly.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.