Notifications via Traps
Configure OpManager to notify users over a Trap when there is a specific fault.
Steps to configure a trap profile:
- Go to Admin-> Notification Profile.
- Click on the Add New link in the Trap Profile widget.
- Configure a name for the notification profile.
- Provide the name/IP address of the host to which notifications has to be sent.
- Provide the trap listening port number of the host to which notifications has to be sent.
- Select the trap version, either v1 or v2c.
- Provide the community string for the trap(defaults to public).
- Select the trap variables that should appear in the notifications. To receive the traps, relevant OPMANAGER-MIB should be downloaded and made available in receiving host. You can find this MIB under the folder location (OpManger -> mibs)
- Click Save to create the profile.
You have successfully configured the notification profile.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.