Change description of reports while exporting
Objective: To display a different description for the Active Directory reports while they are exported.
Solution: ADManager Plus allows you to provide a description that will be used specifically while exporting the reports.
- Click on AD Reports tab.
- Select the required report from the list of prebuilt Active Directory and Exchange Reports shown in the reports page.
- In the report page, click on the Description option located above the title of the report.
- Enter the required description and click on OK to save this description. This description will be used only while exporting this report.
- Select the required Domain and OUs.
- Click on Generate to generate the reports.
- After the reports are generated click on the Export option located above the report title.
- Select the required format from the options available (PDF, EXCEL, CSV, HTML, CSVDE) and save the file.
Select a language to translate the contents of this web page:
"We evaluated ADManager Plus along with several other Active Directory Management and Reporting software. After using it really made life easy for administrators. It is very understandable and fast to learn, I didn't even read the manual."
Bogdan Campeanu, Network Engineer