Take Control of SilverStream Management
SilverStream Application Server is a comprehensive, J2EE certified platform for building and deploying enterprise-class Web applications. ManageEngine Applications Manager monitors the performance and availability of SilverStream Servers.
Applications Manager automatically diagnoses, notifies, and corrects performance and availability problems not only with SilverStream Servers, but also with other servers and applications in the entire IT infrastructure.
J2EE Web Transaction Analyzer
The Web Transaction Analyzer allows you to view Java method level breakup of response times. It enables end to end Web Transaction monitoring, from URL to SQL queries of a web application and provides the time taken in the various tiers like Web, Java, EJB, JDBC. Application Admins can easily troubleshoot problem areas by obtaining the slow URLs and take a look at the trace (method level) all the way to the SQL query. More info on Java/J2EE Web Transaction Monitor.
SilverStream monitoring includes delivering comprehensive fault management and proactive alarm notifications, checking for impending problems, triggering appropriate actions and gathering performance data for planning, analysis, and reporting.
- Some of the components that can be monitored in SilverStream are:
- Server Response Time
- Free Memory, Total Memory, GC Count
- Free Threads, Idle Threads, Total Threads
- Load Details
- Session Details
- License Details
|"We, at Hughes Network Systems are very pleased with the AppManager product. We looked at a number of other Application Management products, and they were all very expensive. Your product, allowed us to manage our WebLogic layer of our PeopleSoft application, at a reasonable cost. Support has been very responsive, and you have added a number of features that we have requested (Polls to retry can be configured individually for any attribute of a Monitor and Multiple varbind support in alarm messages)"
Senior Systems Analyst
Hughes Network Systems, LLC
SilverStream Management Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box management of performance and availability of the SilverStream server
- Monitors SilverStream performance statistics such as JVM memory usage, user sessions, etc. alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Grouping of reports, customized reports, and graphs based on date is available.
For more information, refer SilverStream Monitoring Online Help.