- Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Mac 10.6 and Mac 10.7 Operating Systems.
- Web-based user interface.
- Over 25 pre-defined configurations.
- Helps to configure Desktop, Computer, Application, and Windows Security settings for users and computers.
- Automated Vulnerability assessment and Patch deployment.
- Software and Hardware Inventory with License Management and Software Metering.
- Manage your Mobile Devices to perform Profile Management, Asset Management, Security Management and App Management.
- Connect and control desktops in LAN through a Web browser.
- Target users or computers can be defined using include/exclude criteria for any configuration.
- Collection helps to group configurations, which can be applied to same set of users or computers.
- Provides the status of the applied configurations.
- Over 90+ ready-made reports of the Active Directory infrastructure.
- User Logon Reports for an up-to-date user logon details and history.
- System Tools like Disk Defragmenter, Check Disk, and Disk Cleanup that can be scheduled to run on multiple desktops.