Features and Benefits
Desktop Central allows administrators to manage all the desktops in the network with its Configurations. These configurations helps administrators to maintain security and to standardize the desktops easily from a remote location.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Mac 10.6 and Mac 10.7 Operating Systems.
- Web-based user interface.
- Over 25 pre-defined configurations.
- Helps to configure Desktop, Computer, Application, and Windows Security settings for users and computers.
- Automated Vulnerability assessment and Patch deployment.
- Software and Hardware Inventory with License Management and Software Metering.
- Manage your Mobile Devices to perform Profile Management, Asset Management, Security Management and App Management.
- Connect and control desktops in LAN through a Web browser.
- Target users or computers can be defined using include/exclude criteria for any configuration.
- Collection helps to group configurations, which can be applied to same set of users or computers.
- Provides the status of the applied configurations.
- Over 90+ ready-made reports of the Active Directory infrastructure.
- User Logon Reports for an up-to-date user logon details and history.
- System Tools like Disk Defragmenter, Check Disk, and Disk Cleanup that can be scheduled to run on multiple desktops.
- Affordable web based solution, starts @ 295
- No formal training required to work with the software, minimal network administration knowledge is enough.
- Enhances productivity of network administrators and reduces their workload.
- Reduces maintenance and support expenditure associated with manual desktop management.
- Increases desktop security thereby reducing business losses.
- Proactively reduce help desk calls.